Chapter 14

It was a normal morning. Chan was waiting outside Minho's house so they can go to school. The moment Minho stepped out of his house, Chan started fixing his hair and necktie. He didn't know why but his hands automatically went for them. Minho opened the car door and sat on the passenger's seat.

"Mornin Channie!!" He said with a big smile as if everything that occurred the other night never happened. But Chan couldn't take his eyes off Minho's lips. They were a soft red color and they shimmered in the morning sunlight. He still remembered the warmth of Minho's lips touching his pale skin. It felt comforting, it felt tempting, like a magnet. "Channie? Is there something wrong?" Minho questioned as the older did not respond to his morning greeting.

"Oh, I-I mean good morning Min. Are you wearing lip balm by any chance?" He asked.

"How'd you notice? I normally don't wear it but my lips have been getting a bit dry these days." Minho responded as he fastened his seatbelt tightly.

"Ooh, what flavor? Chan asked.

"What flavor?!?" Minho questioned.

"I-I mean what scent!" Chan corrected. Minho cracked up and couldn't stop laughing at the older. Holding his stomach tight with both of his arms. Chan just watched the younger, wondering how even the slightest thing could make him laugh. Well, the same goes for him but the only difference is that only Minho can make him laugh so hard. He's always been serious around everyone else. The most he has done was smile. But there was something different about Minho that he couldn't quite put his hands on.

Minho leaned forward towards Chan, with his lips directly above Chan's nose. Chan slightly flinched with Minho's sudden choice of action, but he didn't back away. Instead, he stared at Minho's eyes which reflected his reflection. His brown silky bangs fell on Chan's forehead as Chan felt Minho breathing over his temple.

"So what do you smell?" Minho asked. They were only inches away from each other. Chan sniffed to inhale the scent, along with that, he can also smell Minho. He had the smell of flowers, but his lips had a sweeter scent.

"S-Strawberry........" Chan said while staring into Minho's lips.

"Correct!" Minho replied.
____

They have reached school and they were currently in the parking lot. Chan was becoming more conscious of Minho. Who knows what the younger would pull off next. Chan knows that Minho is just teasing him, but every time Minho flirts with him, his heart would race a second faster.

"Channie? You okay? You've been quiet all morning." Minho pointed out. They were now walking towards the back door of the school. Guess Chan's cover has been blown now. He hasn't been able to focus at all since the other night. Minho pulled Chan's hand to stop him from walking any further. He then stood in front of Chan and tilted his head to the side with a confused expression. "Hello!? Earth to Channie!" He shouted, hoping to get the older's attention. And successfully, Chan brought his attention to the younger. Noticing details of his face that he hasn't paid much attention to before. Were Minho's eyelashes really that long? They were definitely longer than an average women's eyelashes. And that cute little beauty mark on his perfect nose. Chan never noticed these little things before until now. He looked down at his arm which Minho was still holding onto. Were his hands really this small? They felt warm and soft compared to Chan's cold and slightly bigger hands. "Channie, I think you're possessed."

"Huh? what? Did you say something Min?" Chan asked. Slapping himself lightly on the face to stop himself from daydreaming about Minho. The younger started laughing at Chan, for who knows what reason. Chan didn't know what was so funny, but seeing Minho happy brought a smile upon the older's face. Minho then noticed a tall boy running towards them in the distance. He squinted his eyes to see who it was and that boy was running in the most dramatic way possible. Minho had only one person in mind when it comes to being this dramatic. The boy swooped Minho up and carried him in a fireman's carry.