Chapter 35

"You're rather in a happy mood today sir,"

"Am I Ms. Clair?" Chan asked as he looked up from his desktop, at his secretory who was standing next to him. She was wearing a white collared shirt with a black skirt, black leggings as well as a black coat. Bright red lipstick that acted as spot lights for her lips and heels that were definitely over 2 inches thick. Her hair was tied up in a neat bun and she was holding a file as well as a clipboard in her hand.

"Well, it might be just me and my eyes. I am getting old after all," Clair said.

"No matter how old you get, you still look the same. Ever since I was five, you haven't changed one bit. Are you a vampire?" Chan asked.

"Oh please, enough with the compliments. I'm sure it's the work of the new beauty product I'm using. It gives a glow to my skin. Anyway, enough about me. Did you finally get a lover sir?" Clair asked, her face looked very eager as she waited for Chan to answer.

"Lover? Hmm....no, not quite,"

"Sir! You should really stop playing around and settle for someone. Become serious with someone. Your uncle is very concerned about your love life. Have you ever been serious with anyone?" Clair asked, placing the files in front of Chan on the desk. She then flipped them to the page in which he needed to review. "Have you finally taken a liking to Mia?"

"No, it will never be that. You don't like her either so why even ask?" Chan questioned.

"I'm just curious. But you can say I'm a bit relieved that it's not her.....so who is it?" Clair asked, her eyes turned crescent as she smiled at Chan. It was easy to tell that Ms Clair was the type to gossip, and the most eager one to hear all the tea she can get.

"It's a secret,"
__________________

At Chan's house....
__________________

Fuck I really can't move

Minho was trembling. His legs were shaking like twigs as he tried to make his way to the bathroom. When he arrived after what seemed like ages, he held onto the edge of the white sink for support and watched himself in the big glass mirror. His swollen lips parted as he eyed the red bite marks and hickeys that travelled all over his body. His hair was a complete mess and his nipples were swollen as well. Minho's whole body felt heavy and his legs were barely holding themselves up. He reached for his hole and realised it wasn't as wet as before.

So he really did clean me...

Minho blushed as he quickly hoped into the tub. His body began to relax as it felt the warm water. After taking a shower, he wrapped a white towel around his waist and headed back to the room, seeing the clothes that Chan had placed on the bed.

Will this even fit me?

Minho wondered as he picked up the black shorts and a white collared shirt. He slipped his hands through the full-sleeve and buttoned it up. As he assumed, it was a bit big on him. He could feel the slight trail of wind slip inside the shirt and contacting his skin. But even so, he felt warm in Chan's oversized clothes. After putting the shorts on, he made his way downstairs to the kitchen. Gripping onto the railings for support because his hips were still aching. Minho opened the fridge, only to see way too many bottles of wine and beer, and a bunch of other drinks too. He closed the fridge and looked at the kitchen counter, spotting Chan's phone and beside it, a plate of eggs and toast.

"Heh, I'm surprised he didn't burn it," Minho smirked as he examined the two toasts that were on the plate. "Or maybe he ordered it haha," He smiled when he saw that a previous order for a breakfast menu was made on Chan's phone. "He did say I can order whatever I want....what should I order?" Minho wondered, scrolling through Chan's phone while eating his breakfast.