Chapter 44

"Sir, this USB contains the evidence you need," Hyunjin handed the usb drive over to the head master.

"What are you on about?" Paul asked.

"As I'm a dedicated member of the photography club, I asked some of my folks to record in detail exactly what happened on the court. Head master, if you must, I recommend to watch the videos," Hyunjin said.

"There is no way," Paul mumbled under his breath. The head master inserted the usb into his desktop and clicked on the file. His eyes squinted as he was carefully watching the screen.

"Paul...it is unfortunate to say but your team is disqualified from participating in anymore further matches. I would have to further discuss this with H high's staff of further punishments. But as of now, it is evident that you have breached some rules. The team is disqualified, but as for you Paul, you are to be suspended," The head master concluded.

"Suspension?" Paul repeated.

"Yes, now you are all dismissed," the headmaster said before exiting the office. Paul didn't have anything to say back, he didn't have anything to say at all.

____________

"The after party is about to start in a bit," Hyunjin said while looking at his wrist. "Hyung, you sure you're good to go?"

"I'm fine Hyunjinnah, my injuries are okay. They weren't that serious to begin with. Paul might've done somethings here and there, but maybe he's right...I was just being careless," Minho said.

"You've gotta be dumb if you've come to that conclusion," Jisung said as he sat on the couch. They were all in Chan's office, hanging around to pass time before the big after party where all the players get to chill and have some fun. It's hosted in a place that the students rented, which wasn't that far from the school, probably 10 minutes by car.

"He didn't even look sorry after playing like that. He wasn't playing fair. Hyung, you have no reason to put the fault on you," Seungmin said.

"Do you think he'll come to the after party?' Jeongin asked.

"He better not. And if he does, we'll just have to make sure he ain't up to any funny business," Felix said, forming his hands into a fist before cracking his knuckles.

"Aight is everyone ready? We're gonna leave in about 5 minutes. Lixie, Jisung, and Hyunjin are coming in my car, while Minho hyung, Seungmin, and and Jeongin are going in Chan hyung's car," Changbin said. They all got ready and headed towards the parking lot. Chan was already there waiting in his car. Seungmin and Jeongin opened the back seat door and sat in the car. Once they buckled their seatbelts, they looked out the window and tilted their head in complete confusion. The questionable sight was Minho, who was standing there staring at the car intensively.

Should I sit at the front or the back?

Minho usually sat at the front on the passenger seat every time Chan gave him a ride. The seat was practically reserved exclusively for him at this point. His hand even naturally approached the door handle for the passenger seat. But even so, he hesitated and retrieved his hands back. Reason being is that things are awkward between Chan and him. He didn't know how to act around the older. And he could only put the blame on himself. If he hadn't run away from Chan, and listened to Chan's confession, would things have turned out differently? These feelings of confusion, guilt, fear, was all just making him freeze at a point where he's not able to do anything. Where he is scared that if he made the wrong move, he wouldn't be able to return to the ways things were before.

"Hyung what are you doing there, come sit already," Seungmin said.

"I'm coming..." Minho said as he approached the passenger seat door, but his body stopped.