Chapter 32

"Ahhh I hate this, why am I even here?" Hyunjin whined.

"Shut up and just do as I say," Changbin said over the phone. "Now do you see the dealer?"

"How am I supposed to know what they fucking look like?" Hyunjin asked.

"That's....a very good question. I don't know, you know in those movies wear they wear a black mask and-"

"Changbin there is no way some dude is gonna rock up in some black mask,"

"But what if," Changbin said through the phone.

"Well, there is literally no chance bruh. Nobody is stupid enough to- Holy fuck there is a guy with a suspicious black mask approaching me!! What do I do?!" Hyunjin started panicking.

"Just calm down and breathe," Changbin said.

"Wow Changbin, that really helps," Hyunjin said with the best sarcasm he possibly can. The plan was simple. When the dealer gives the drugs to Hyunjin, Changbin will attack and hold onto him. Then they would handcuff him, and lead him to a room. Simple, right?

Fuck he's coming closer, act calm Hyunjin, you can do it

"Are you...No.156?" The dealer asked.

"Y-Yes!! That's me," Hyunjin's shoulders were stiff and his voice cracked.

"Okay then, blueberry," The dealer said.

"Gorilla," Hyunjin said back.

Fuck, why is he not saying anything? Did I get it wrong?

"Okay, here are the goods," The dealer said as he handed Hyunjin a little box. Hyunjin was glad he got the secret word correct. Good thing he remembered.

"And gotcha!!" Changbin shouted as he handcuffed the man from behind.

"What in the hell? What is this?! Let go!" The dealer yelled, trying to shake Changbin off. But Changbin was far too strong, those muscles of his aren't just for show.

"Nope, you're coming with us. Now be a good boy and shut up," Changbin said as he blindfolded the man. "We need to get some answers from you,"

__________

"Tell us who you are," Chan took the blind fold off, as well as the mask that covered his face. "You don't seem like a student at this school, so what really is your business here?" Chan asked, dead staring at the man, but the man didn't even say a word.

"Hey dude, if you know what's best for you, then you better open up your mouth and say something. Or you can just sit on that chair all day if you want," Changbin whistled, waving the handcuff keys in the air.

"No, I'm not gonna tell you who I am," The man said.

"Why? Is someone telling you to keep your mouth shut? Is there someone above you who is ordering you around?" Hyunjin asked. The man yet again stayed quiet without uttering a single word.

"Haa.....I don't have all day for this," Chan said in a deep low voice. Suddenly they could here the crowd screaming. The people were cheering all through out the day of the carnival because of all the performances. But that cheering was nothing compared to this screaming. It was loud, and quite violent. Hyunjin ran over to the window that was in the dark room and peeked through it to see what all the commotion was about.

"What tha....Is the Minho hyung?" Hyunjin squinted his eyes.

"Where?" Chan snapped and walked towards Hyunjin.

"There....on the stage..." Hyunjin pointed. And without a second thought, Chan ran from that room as if he was in a race to win the whole world. And of course, he wanted to win.