Chapter 25

Minho sheltered himself inside his pink fluffy blanket. It was so warm and cozy, he snuggled himself against the teddy bear which he was hugging tightly in his arms. He felt his feet peeking out of the blanket, so he tucked it back in to keep it warm.

"Wake up." Minho heard faintly. He felt someone lifting his blanket up slowly, by instinct, his hands quickly pulled the blanket back down again and he snuggled in deeper, burying his face into the pillow. "Hey, sleepy head." He heard again.

"mmm...." He answered in his sleep.

"Wake up, we're gonna be late."

"5 minutes......" Minho muttered. He then felt the blanket slide off him rapidly, feeling a hit of cool chilly wind that gave him goose bumps. "Ma! I told you not to do-..........Channie?" Minho questioned as he sat up on the bed. "What are you doing here? Wait, how did you get here? What time is-"

"Do you know what day it is?" Minho looked at him with a confused expression. "Today is the day of the camp. I told you to wake up early."

"I-I did! Look, I even packed my suitcase the night before. Are you proud of me?" Minho smirked. Chan sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Minho.

"I don't know if I should be annoyed or if I should be angry." Chan sighed.

"What's the difference? Wait Channie, aren't you like an hour early?" Minho asked as he got out of bed and started folding the sheets.

"Actually I'm 30 mins early. Now get ready and come down stairs. We're gonna leave in a bit." Chan said as he made his way down stairs.

"I guess I'm relieved that Chan isn't acting awkward around me. We do have 'that' kinda relationship now so, am I the only one that's worried? But at the same time, I'm feeling excited. I wonder why?"

Minho walked down the stairs while rubbing his wet hair with a towel. He had his uniform on and was carrying his suitcase down with him.

"Oh Minhoya, you're finally awake. Can't you be more productive and organized like little Chan over here?" His mother sighed.

"Little Chan?!"

"It's okay mother. Everyone is different and we just have to accept the fact that Minho will never wake up in time." Chan shook his head.

"Mother?!" Minho questioned as he made his way to the kitchen.

"What's wrong? Little Chan is my son too." Minho's mother huffed.

"I never said he wasn't ma'am." Minho rolled his eyes back.

"Good, now make sure to cook something for Little Chan too Minho. Imma go back to sleep so call me if you guys need anything." Minho's mom patted Chan's shoulder before going back to a room and closing the door behind her.

Now it was just Minho and Chan in the living room that connected to the kitchen. The silence was pretty loud. Minho placed an apron over him and lit the stove on fire, placing a pan on top and started cooking.

"Did Chan forget what happened the other day? He's acting like nothing happened. maybe I was only imagining things. Maybe it was all just a dream."

Minho focused his attention into cooking. If he kept thinking about this, then it will probably linger in his mind all day long. He sighed and looked towards the living room, surprisingly Chan wasn't sitting on the couch anymore.

"Channie?" Minho looked round, eyes trailing all over the place to search for the older. "Where could he have gone?" He suddenly felt arms snaking around his waist from behind him, giving him butterflies in his stomach. Those arms just felt so right, embracing his waist with nothing but warmth.