chapter 18

"Come here, give me a hand" Chan said as he waited for Mia to come to him.

"Finally Chan, guess you have finally come to your senses." Mia smirked as she approached Chan.

"I have to find out whether if it's really Minho who is making me act like this. If Mia kisses me, what kind of reaction would I have? Mia has kissed me many times before,.....would it feel any different now?"

Chan thought as he watched Mia get closer to him. She then connected her lips with Chan's.

"I.............Don't feel anything. I wonder what Minho's lips would feel like....if they were on top of Mine. Ahhh I should stop thinking like this! It's not like I find Mia's kiss disgusting so I can't be gay...........unless.....maybe I'm bisexual?"

Chan continued kissing Mia to try to distract himself from thinking about Minho. Mia carried her kisses down to Chan's nape. She then got hold of Chan's member and started thrusting her fingers around it.

"Chan, it's not hardening." Mia said.

"What's not hardening?" Chan asked as he looked down.

"Maybe it's not enough? As I thought, it takes a lot to satisfy you." Mia said as she started licking the tip of Chan's member. It still didn't stand up.

"I need to think of something erotic. And I need to think of it quick!! Or else I won't know if I'm bi or not."

Chan kept thinking and thinking until Minho suddenly popped into his mind.

"Why am I thinking of him in this situation?"

"Chan! It's finally standing up!" Mia shouted "Guess my blowjob did the job!"

"Im sorry to say this Mia, but I don't think you're the reason for this."

Chan tilted his head and looked up at the ceiling. He took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Am I really falling for you kitty?" He mumbled.

"What? Chan did you say something?" Mia asked. Just when Chan was about to answer back, Chan's phone rang. He picked it up and realised it was Hyunjin.

"Hello? Hyunjin Wassup? Wait Hyunjin, slow down! I can't understand a single thing you're saying." Chan replied as he brought his phone closer to his ear.

"Hyung, come quick! M-Minho hyung is in trouble and I don't know what to do!!" Hyunjin shouted from the other end.

"Hyunjin! I need you to calm down. Tell me what's exactly happening." Chan replied as he tried to calm Hyunjin down.

"A suspicious-looking man came. A-And he attacked us! Minho hyung fought back but he is too weak because of the alcohol and-"

"Hyunjin. Turn on the location on your phone. I'm coming." Chan said as he hung up his phone and stood up, zipping he pants back up and packed his things.

"Chan, what are you doing?!" Mia asked as she watched Chan grab his bag all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry but I need to go." Chan said as he ran out of the office at lightning speed.