Chapter 24

"Channie, I'm so sorry!" Minho apologised, placing his hands together and bowing a 90 degree.

"Min, how many times do I have to tell you? It's fine, it's not even your fault." Chan said.

"But still, I freaking had one job!!"

"Min, it's just coffee. You just spilled coffee on my shirt. So calm down, the world didn't end." Chan sighed.

"I couldn't even bring the coffee you asked me to! I fail as the vice president!" Minho shouted. "Wasn't the coffee hot? Did you burn yourself?"

"The coffee wasn't that hot so don't worry about it." Chan explained.

"Ahh I didn't even set it to the right temperature!" Minho whined. At this point Chan just found this whole situation funny. He couldn't help but laugh on the inside. Chan walked towards Minho and softly patted his head.

"I'll forgive you this once, now make me another coffee vice president."

"Yes sir!" Minho saluted as he ran to the mini coffee making station in a room that was inside within Chan's office. The room was quite small, enough for two or three people to just hang out. There was a mini coffee station in it, so Minho started remaking the coffee. He just couldn't figure out how a person can drink literal raw coffee without a hint of sugar. Chan was a real adult after all. After making the coffee, he lifted it carefully off the machine and started heading out the door.

"Channie?! What are you doing?" Minho asked, his eyes turned big and ears turned slightly red.

"What do you mean what am I doing? I'm taking off my shirt cause it's uncomfortable to just wear it with the coffee stain."

"But, why do you have to take it off here?" Minho asked, placing his hand over his eyes.

"Why not? Calm down, we are both men." Despite Chan saying that, for some reason, Minho couldn't calm down. Chan completely took his shirt off, leaving him without a shirt on, obviously.

"Channie, what are you gonna wear in the mean time?" Minho asked. He just couldn't take his eyes off Chan's muscular body. Were his shoulders always so broad? And his six packs, they were so defined. Like bricks stacked against each other.

"I did have a spare shirt...I just don't know where it is." Chan said.

"Wait, you have a spare shirt here?" Minho asked.

"Yeah, you always have to be prepared. You never know what's gonna happen."

"Top students are scary...." Minho said.

"Anyway Min, come here and help me look for it." Chan said as he walked into another small room. Minho didn't know there were so many hidden rooms in Chan's office.

"So what room is this?" He asked as he followed Chan.

"This is the storage room." Chan replied. Minho just stood there, leaning his shoulder against the door frame while staring at Chan's muscular body. "Min, you can stop staring now." Chan chuckled.

"I-I wasn't staring!" Minho blushed.

"Is That so? Okay then, come lift this box." Chan said as he handed Minho a big box. "Will you be able to carry it? Is it too heavy for you?"

"I can carry this much Channie!" Minho said as he settled the box down.

"Okay my kitten." Chan chuckled as he lifted the boxes from the top shelf and settled them down. Even though Minho is used to his nickname, his heart still beats a second faster every time he hears it. Chan's veins can be clearly viewed, strangling around his hands as he lifted the boxes one by one. Did I tell you that Minho had a vein fetish? "Oh, found it!" Chan said as he looked up at the white folded uniform that spot out on the top shelf. It was underneath a pile of other stuff.