Chapter 34

Okay why am I in the elevator at Chan's massive penthouse?

Minho started freaking out. Obviously Chan wouldn't kidnap him, he wasn't worried about that. He was worried about what Chan would do to him once they enter his house. It might turn into a whole argument, and Chan might stop wanting to be in this kind of relationship. And Minho didn't want that. He was scared, that he wouldn't be special to Chan anymore. There were no rules in this relationship, so Minho still wondered why Chan was mad at him, why he was acting all cold.

"What are you thinking?" Chan's voice was suddenly heard as they were standing in the elevator.

"N-Nothing," Minho stuttered, not daring to look at Chan. He kept his head low, and the moment in the elevator was very silent. Silent enough that Minho could clearly hear each racing heartbeat. The elevator door slid open and Chan grabbed Minho's hand, leading him to his house. "Chan- wait what are we doing?"

"Can't hold it in anymore," Chan said, pressing his finger onto the fingerprint scanner which unlocked the door with a click. He pulled Minho in aggressively and shut the door, creating a loud bang. The corridors were quiet and cold. An expensive penthouse would obviously have high functioning air conditioning running at all times. But behind the thick walls and into Chan's house, the air was becoming steamier.

"This was unbelievably hard," Chan wrapped Minho's legs around his waist, lifting him up and pushing him back against the door. The younger grabbed the back of Chan's head and pulled it towards him, smashing his lips onto Chan's. " I'm surprised, that I made it this far," Chan smiled before going back to chewing out Minho's lips.

"Mnhg~~......what are you on about?" Minho's eyebrows strained, feeling how Chan was literally eating his lips. His lips were definitely plumpier than before.

"You are just....goddamn beautiful," Chan started leaving marks all over Minho's neck. Biting and sucking, until the little hickeys turned a pretty red.

"Channie,...ahh..take me to the bed," Minho moaned out.

"Are you sure?" Chan paused and looked at Minho. His eyes shifted to Minho's lips, seeing how red and plump they were. "Once you enter my room, you won't be able to escape," Chan's breath mixed in with Minho's. Their lips were only inches apart, both tempted to meet.

"Then lock me up," Minho pulled Chan in, entering his tongue in Chan's mouth. He just couldn't have the patience anymore. "And don't let me ever escape," Minho couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his own mouth. But he didn't want Chan to leave him, and most of all, even if he would hate to admit it, he didn't want Chan to misunderstand anything about him anymore.

"You are driving me insane," Chan carried Minho upstairs, neither of them broke off from the kiss. By the time they had reached Chan's room, Minho's clothes were all gone. His shirt was left on the bottom steps while the rest of his cloths were on the floor, forming a trail to Chan's bed. Minho's never been in Chan's room before. It was his first time and he was feeling nervous, but at the same time, the room felt comfortable. It was filled with Chan's scent, and the design was simple. It had a master bed in the centre, a balcony showing the whole view of the city. And by the way the balcony wasn't small, it was humongous. It even had a swimming pool. The interior design suited Chan. Simple, white wallpaper, two tables which one is for studying and the other is for music production since all his equipment was there.

"This is your last chance, you can run away if you want to," Chan whispered, pushing Minho onto the bed and placing his knees between Minho's legs, pushing it against his crotch.

"If I wanted to run away, I would have done it ages ago," Minho pulled Chan's shirt, kissing him again. "Now take it off, it's getting in the way,"

"Oh? Are you ordering me now?" Chan smirked and unbuttoned his shirt before throwing it to the side.