Chapter 39

"Ahh shit can't believe I lost!" Changbin yelled. 

"Lost what?" Chan turned around and asked. 

"Hahaha, nothing hyung! Just go back to fixing the track," Jisung smiled and at the same time he smacked Changbin on the head. 

"Uh...okay?" Chan replied before putting on the headphones on max volume. 

"You're lucky that hyung didn't hear," Jisung scolded. 

"Whatever, can't believe they went into the bathroom, just to come out a minute later," Changbin shook his head in disappointment. 

"Heh, so you gonna treat me to-"

"UGHhhh yes fine," Changbin rolled his eyes. "I'll treat you to some Starbucks tomorrow. Geez..."

__________

"You done with practice?" Chan asked as he want to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. Minho was chilling out on the couch, watching some tv as he munched from a bowl of chips. 

"Yeah, about a few minutes ago. Aren't you supposed to be somewhere right now?" Minho asked.

"You sure have a good memory don't you? I'll be leaving in 10 minutes," Chan said, chugging the water down his throat. 

"Channie, let me come with you," Minho said as he stood up and grabbed his coat. 

"No Min, It's dangerous," Chan said.

"And that's more the reason why I want to come with you! Please Chan, I'm worried. Please..." Minho pleaded. 

"Min....just stay here," Chan sighed. 

"You're always like this! You make me wait for you at home, knowing that I can't do anything while you're doing god knows what, I feel anxious Channie," Minho explained as he grabbed his phone. 

"Just continue staying at home, I will have less things to worry about then," Chan said as he placed his shoes on.

"Stop locking me up in here all the time! Do you think I'm weak or something? I can handle myself, I don't need anyone's protection or anyone to worry about me! Just let me come with you," Minho yelled in frustration and walked towards Chan. "Listen, if anything happens to you," He hugged Chan, his right ear against Chan's chest as he listened to his heartbeat. "I wouldn't even know what to do with myself," 

"Don't say stuff like that," Chan said as he grabbed Minho's shoulders and pushed him away, causing Minho's eyes to widen because of the sudden action.

"Don't say what?" Minho asked, gulping the saliva down his throat as he looked at Chan with nervousness. Chan sighed in frustration and handed his keys to Minho. 

"Just get in the car," 

________

"Jin, I see that you've upgraded," Minho smirked at Jin.

"Someone shut this kid up," Jin said as he looked at the area around him. They were in the mall, the said location of where the goods are. Jimin and Jin weren't wearing their police uniforms, as they aimed to blend in the crowd to avoid any suspicion. 

"I'm just saying~~, weren't you a patrol officer the last time I saw you? Or was it a traffic police? Look at you now, actually getting into investigating crime and shit," Minho stuck his tongue out to Jin, in the intention to provoke him.

"You two know each other?" Chan asked. 

"Yeah of course we know him," Jimin smiled as he tapped Minho's head with his hand. "We've known him before he even knew what sex was,"