🌸How you meet🌸

Kuro:

You're the daughter of a very wealthy family which meant that you lived in a very big mansion and got anything you wanted but you were rather lonely. You weren't allowed to go anywhere that was beyond the mansion, the only time you ever did leave the mansion was on special occasions. Today was your birthday and you spent the day walking around the garden, as you made your way around the garden you spotted something laying next to the fountain. You decided to see what it was, as you approached the fountain you realized it was a small black cat that was laying there. You smiled and picked him up, he opened his sleepy red eyes and looked at you before closing them again. You smiled, then took him inside with you. Once you made it to your room you placed him on your bed before looking for something to use as a collar. Lucky for you, you found a cute collar that your mother had given you when she promised to get you a pet. You made your way to the sleeping cat and placed it on him, I should give him a name, you thought.

" I know, from now on your name is Kuro," you said as you pet him.

" It seems I have to get used to having that name again, what a pain."

You looked around wondering who had said that but you saw no one.

" I must be hearing things," you said.

" I'm the one who said it."

You looked down forgetting that Kuro was sitting on your lap, he was looking up at you with a tired and somewhat bored expression on his face. 

You had no idea what you should do in this situation, so you just sat there completely shocked.

" You're so stupid I could die" he mumbled silently.

But you still heard him nonetheless.

" That's rude, I'm not stupid in the slightest," you said.

" Well I'm leaving before anything else happens," he said.

You didn't want him to leave so you chased after him.

" Kuro, wait! Don't go, please stay," you said as you chased him.

After you said that a blue light appeared then disappeared as soon as it came, you were distracted by it and you slipped while going down the stairs. You closed your eyes expecting to fall and get hurt, but you fell on something else.

" This is so troublesome, you should be more careful next time," he said with a sigh.

You looked up to see a boy with blue hair looking at you with tired red eyes.

" If you're alright now can you get off me," he said.

You realized he had broken your fall and quickly got off him blushing slightly, it was quiet for a couple of minutes. Until he broke the silence, " Why do you even want me to stay?" he asked. After explaining everything, especially how lonely you always felt he agreed to stay with you and he even became your servamp.

Lawless:

" Where did that little hedgehog run off to?" you asked. You had been searching the house for the past few minutes for him but to no avail, you had brought him home the night before since he came up to you out of nowhere and held onto your leg. " He's lucky he's so cute, otherwise I would have just left him," you said with a sigh. You decided to check your room since that's the last place you thought he could be so you made your way to your room and opened the door. Instead of finding your little friend you found a boy around you age with blonde hair and red framed glasses in your room, it was silent until you decided to speak.

" Who are you and why are you in my room?" you asked, trying not to freak out.

He just smiled, " But you're the one who brought me home, remember?" he said.