💙 You get jealous- [Scenario] - Kuro💙

You never thought you would feel jealous of another girl trying to get close to Kuro since he didn't spend time with anyone other than you and there were no other girls around your age to worry about either. Since, you hardly left your home due to your parents being overprotective of you. However, one of your maids asked your mother if she could bring her daughter to work for your family during the summer. Your mother didn't see any problem with it and she agreed to give her a job for the time being. Just a few days later, her daughter began to work with her.

During the first few days there were no problems.

That is until she saw that there was a pet in the house, more specifically she caught sight of Kuro in your room napping in his cat form. She would get distracted and neglect her job just so she could pet Kuro while he napped. Your room was strictly off limits but that didn't stop her from sneaking in during her lunch break to pet,hug, and give Kuro food. You caught her once when you returned from helping your mother with something she needed, the girl had been hugging Kuro and going on about how cute he was. She had no idea that you had returned to your room, that is until you made your presence known. She stopped what she had been doing and apologized for being here before quickly making her way out of your room. As she walked by, you once again reminded her that she was not allowed to be in your room. You were aware that Kuro was too lazy to do anything about it but you still didn't like all the attention she was giving him.

You didn't make it too obvious that you were jealous.

At first that is.

Even after warning her, she still continued to come into your room to see Kuro. You drew the line when you walked in to find her kissing his adorable little cat face. By that point you've had enough of this and you were determined to not let her anywhere near Kuro.

The following morning, you took Kuro with you to your lessons, he rested on your shoulder sleeping in his cat form while you studied. Once lessons were over you made your way over to the kitchen where your mother was waiting for you, she was very eager to teach you how to make some desserts. While you were making pastries, you placed Kuro on a cat bed he had in the kitchen while you showered him with attention and sweets. It didn't take long for the girl to wander into the kitchen to find Kuro, she offered to take him back to your room as she thought that he would sleep better in a nice quiet place. You reassured her that there was no need for her to do that, she insisted but you picked up Kuro from his spot and held him close before making it clear that she wasn't needed at the moment.

For most of the morning she would offer to take Kuro back to your room or even hold him while you did other things. But you weren't going to hand him over so easily.

Kuro on the other hand took notice of this and was wondering what had gotten into you. Since you didn't spoil him so much during a single day, much less carry him around everywhere you went. Not that he minded, you had been busy these past couple of days before this and hardly spent any time with him. He enjoyed all the attention he received from you.

Later in the afternoon, you were heading back to your room with Kuro when you overheard your mother talking to the girl. You stood near the doorway listening in on their conversation, from what you could hear she was asking your mother for permission to watch over Kuro for the remainder of the day. Your mother didn't see the problem with it and told her it was alright for her to go get Kuro from your room, since that was where she thought he was at the moment. Upon hearing this, you quickly stormed away before anyone could see you. You quickly made your way out of the mansion, one of your other maids ran after you and you made it clear to her that you wanted to leave home for a while. She decided to accompany you as she didn't want anything to happen to you, much less get in trouble with your parents for not coming along. You made your way towards the park before asking your companion to go off on her own to buy a few things for you while you took a break. She didn't want to leave you alone but you managed to convince her to go while you went over with Kuro to a place where there was enough shade to shield him from the sunlight. He reverted back to his human form and you could see the smile on his face, which was kind of rare to see, especially from him.

" You seem awfully happy," you said.

" How can I not be? You've been spoiling me all day today, was it because you were jealous?"

A light blush covered your cheeks, " No, I just felt like spending more time with you, since I have been very busy with other things lately."

You didn't want to admit it that you were jealous whenever you saw that girl give Kuro all the attention you couldn't give him at the time.

" Sure that's what it was,"

You blushed even more and attempted to hide your red face.

Kuro simply chuckled and pulled you towards him before engulfing you in hug, you hugged him back while he continued to tease you for a bit.

In the end, he offered to hide from her whenever she came into your room to look for him, even thought he thought it would be a pain to find the perfect hiding spot in order to avoid her. You think it was kind of funny seeing the girl look around for him, especially, since she had started taking her job more seriously. She made sure to move everything while she cleaned somehow hoping to come across Kuro in his cat form again. You also made time in your busy schedule to spend some quality time with Kuro, you didn't want him to feel like you didn't love him anymore. Although, oftentimes you would sneak away from your lessons to take a break and bring him snacks for the two of you to share.

~~End~~

This came to me while I was in the middle of class lol, why can't this idea come to me while I'm watching tv or something? Weird... anyways, I'll try to update more on the weekends since I've got work and school to deal with.
I'm thinking of making a request page soon once I add a few more chapters^^.
I'll have to think of the rules too and how many requests I'll take at a time.

I apologize for any spelling errors!

Thanks for reading, hoped you liked this chapter!

~~~~