🌸First Kiss🌸

Kuro:

It had been a couple of weeks since both you and Kuro had become a couple and yet you hadn't had your first kiss. You sighed as you walked around your room in circles thinking about what you could do to kiss Kuro, then you suddenly bumped into someone.

" What are you doing?" Kuro asked.

You blushed, "Nothing, I was just thinking about something, that's all." you replied.

Kuro sighed, " You're such a pain." he said.

You were about to protest but you were cut off by Kuro kissing you, he pulled away after a few minutes.

" You're so troublesome," he said looking away with a slight blush.

You smiled, before giving him a hug, happy that you got what you wanted.

" I love you"

Hyde:

You were laying down on the couch reading something on your phone, soon you felt four little paws walking on your legs. You looked up to find lawless sitting on your stomach staring at you.

" What do you want?" you asked.

He smiled before turning back into his human form, " Nothing, I just wanted to cuddle." he replied burying his face into your chest.

You blushed, " H-hyde? What are you doing? Get out of there!" you said. He shook his head, you sighed, it's obvious he wants something, but what? you asked yourself.

" What do you want? It's pretty obvious you want something, so tell me what it is," you said.

He looked up at you and smiled, before closing the gap between you and placing a kiss on your lips.

You blushed, " Is that all you wanted?" you asked.

" I mean we've been together for six months already, wasn't it time for our first kiss?" he asked.

" You smiled and kissed him, " Yeah, you're right but I didn't think you would kiss me first," you said.

" Why? We're you planning on kissing me first?" he asked.

You looked away, " Maybe, I wanted to catch you off guard but you did it instead." you said pouting slightly.

" Don't worry, you'll get the chance to steal a kiss from me.......eventually," he said with a smirk.

" Is that a challenge?" you asked.

" Maybe~~" he replied.

You rolled your eyes and hugged him, spending the rest of the day cuddling on the couch.

Tsubaki:

He's lucky he's so cute when he's in his fox form otherwise I would have just thrown him out the window by now, you thought as you looked for your boyfriend. The last place you looked was your bedroom and sure enough there he was standing in front of your dresser looking at pictures of you and some other boy.

" Is he the one that left you?" he asked.

You stood next to him and picked up one of the pictures, " No, the person in this picture is my older brother." you replied.

" I see, why isn't he here with you?" he asked.

" He died two years ago, in a car accident, it was the worst day ever. The person that I cherished the most was taken away from me," you replied placing the picture back.

He pulled you into a hug, " I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have asked." he said trying to comfort you.

" it's alright, you just wanted to know," you said before hugging him.

It was silent for a few minutes before you looked up at him and smiled, " It's alright though I know I'll see him again one day, besides I'm not alone anymore I have you now and I'm happy to have someone else to cherish." you said before giving him a kiss.

He blushed, not expecting you to kiss him out of nowhere.

You giggled, " You're so cute." you said with a smile.

" I was supposed to be the one that kissed you first," he whined.

" Too bad, maybe you'll get the chance...........if I let you anyways," you said with a smirk.

**** End****