🖤Servamps x depressed! reader🖤

You came home to an empty house but it wasn't always empty, your little brother and sister would be running around chasing each other. Your mother would be in the kitchen making dinner while your father ate a little of what she was making. The days would always be like this the house was lively and full of happiness, that was until they were suddenly taken from you. You had stepped out of the house to buy your siblings the ice cream you had promised them the day before, you returned home only to hear a scream coming from your parent's room. You dropped everything and ran in worried about your family. You didn't get far, the intruder had heard you come in and was determined not to let anyone alive. You didn't even see him coming and with one swift movement, you were knocked down onto the floor. You tried getting away but whoever it was had started cutting your legs open, you screamed and cried until you heard gunshots. Your neighbor had heard all the commotion and called the police who arrived just in time to save your life, your family on the other hand... they weren't so lucky. You sat there in the back of the ambulance as someone bandaged up your legs and watched as they carried the bodies of your mother, father, and two younger siblings. You couldn't help but break down crying all the while a small black cat watched the scene from afar. After things had calmed down a week later, you moved back into your house, you couldn't just leave it, after all, it was the place where you were born and raised. But you were alone and depressed they were your only family and now you had no one. You decided to keep the doors of your parent's and siblings rooms closed, you didn't want to go in there. After that was done you decided to check if everything was locked then you decided to sit and eat something but you couldn't you just stared at your plate, all the while crying silently to yourself.

" I thought you were going to eat?" you heard someone ask.

You stood up and looked around but saw no one.

" I'm down here." the voice said again.

You looked down to find a black cat with red eyes staring at you with a tired expression. You sat on the ground and looked at him confused.

" Are you the one who's talking?" you asked.

" Do you see anyone else here?" came another voice.

You looked over to your right to find a two-tailed fox, you were pretty surprised that they were talking but nonetheless, you picked the fox up and held him. Once you faced the cat you noticed there now a hedgehog, a butterfly, a snake and a bat with him. They all seemed worried and wanted to know why you were so down in the dumps, so you told them everything as they sat there and listened.

Two months later...

" I'm home!" you said happily.

" Welcome back, (y/n)" everyone said in unison.

You smiled, the day you met them everything changed. They stayed with you and became your friends, of course, they did have to explain the fact that they were servamps but that didn't bother you. Honestly, you were glad they were part of your life without them you could have been so lost and depressed. They did everything they could to make you happy it took some time but soon you were finally smiling and laughing. You looked over at the picture frame hanging on the wall and smiled softly, I hope they're happy wherever they are, you thought.

" (Y/n)? Are you alright?" Hugh asked with a worried expression.

" Do you need a hug?" Tsubaki asked.

You smiled, " Sorry, I was just thinking about my mother, father, and siblings. I hope they're happy wherever they are, I still miss them but it's ok I have friends who I consider family now."

" Aww, you're the best ( Y/n)!" Lawless said before giving you a hug.

Hugh smiled, " I'm glad to know you consider us family."

" Well, she is kind of like our little sister now since we do care and worry about her a lot," Jeje mumbled.

" I love you guys," you said.

" Group hug!"

They all hugged you, it was the best feeling in the world. Now you had a second family that will always be there for you.

Kuro, on the other hand, was laying on the floor being his usual lazy self.

" What about me? I want a hug too."