♥️Tsubaki x Belkia's little sister! reader x Kuro💙

" Belkia-nii, why does Tsu-Tsu ignore me now? " you asked your brother.

Just like you're brother you were one of Tsubaki's subclass, although he didn't seem to favor you like he did your brother. It hurt to know he didn't like you, the reason was because you had feelings for him. He wasn't the only one you had feelings for though you also had a crush on his older brother, Kuro. The only time he didn't ignore you was when you were with your brother other times he didn't even notice you.

" What are you talking about? He doesn't ignore you, from what I see he seems to like you." Belkia replied cheerfully.

" Only when you're with me he doesn't," you said with a sigh.

You weren't sure why he ignored you he didn't before so why did he start now? You looked over at everyone having fun playing video games, you didn't feel like joining them there wouldn't be any point. You decided to go and visit Kuro it has been awhile since you've last seen him, it didn't take you long to reach his home. You decided not to break in instead you knocked on the door, minutes later Mahiru opened the door and was surprised to see you. You smiled awkwardly not knowing what to say or do at this point.

" (Y/n)? What are you doing here?"

" Is she a friend of yours Kuro?" Mahiru asked.

" Is it ok if she comes in?"

" I guess it's alright."

**** Time Skip***

After Mahiru let you in, Kuro led you over to the couch were you both sat next to each other. Well, it was more like you two were cuddling on the couch.

" Kuro, can I ask you something?"

" What is it?"

" If you had feelings for two people, could you ever choose between them?" you asked.

He smiled, " Are you having that problem?"

You blushed, you were about to respond when the window in the living room shattered. It was quite a surprise which caused the both of you to get up from the couch and back away from the window.

" Is (y/n) here?"

What's Tsubaki doing here? I thought he was with everyone else having fun, you thought.

" Why are you here Tsu-Tsu?" you asked.

" I was looking for you at home but I couldn't find you anywhere, I asked Belkia if he knew where you had run off to. And so here I am," he replied with a smile.

You stayed silent wondering what exactly he was planning, first he starts ignoring me and now he comes after me?"

" You don't seem happy to see him," Kuro said.

" I'm just confused as to why he suddenly remembered I existed, considering he started to ignore me a couple of days ago," you replied.

" I know, I'm sorry... I just got so nervous whenever I was around you because the truth is... I-i love you!" he confessed.

I wasn't expecting this, you thought as you stood there in shock.

Kuro sighed, " What a pain, I was planning on confessing first."

" Wait, what!?"

Kuro hugged your left arm while Tsubaki hugged your right.

" That's not fair, you can't steal (y/n) from me!"

" You're such a pain,"

" I love her more than you do."

" No, I love her more."

I can't believe they actually have feelings for me and they're even fighting over me, you thought as a smile formed on your lips.

" Alright, you two stop fighting, I love you both so I can't really pick one of you. Can't you two just get along and share me?" you asked.

They looked at each other, then at you. I can't tell what their thinking, you thought. They smiled and picked you up before placing you down on the couch, I"m guessing they decided to share me, you thought. The three of you stayed there, Kuro and Tsubaki had already fallen asleep you were slowly drifting off. Although before you could drift off completely Mahiru walked into the living room.

" Who broke the window!?"