💚Sakuya x reader xTsubaki part 1♥️

(Y/n)'s health had always been fragile ever since she was a little girl. If she wasn't in bed she would be in her wheelchair wandering the house. Her parents were always traveling for their job so she was usually all by herself in the house, although sometimes her nurse would stop by to make her food and check on her.

Her cousin stopped by to visit her from time to time when he wasn't so busy running errands or helping out at school.

She was happy when he came over to visit, mostly because he brought his little black cat with him and she enjoyed hugging her cousin's pet.

Today was one of those days in which Mahiru stopped by to visit her but this time it was different, he had someone tagging along with him.

" I hope you don't mind but I brought my friend Sakuya along with me."

She looked over at the boy that was standing next to Mahiru, he had green hair, red eyes, he was wearing a striped shirt with an orange jacket.

" It's alright, I don't mind."

" I'll make something for us to eat, in the meantime, you two can get to know each other," Mahiru said as he made his way into the kitchen.

" Umm, if you don't mind, would you help me get over to the couch?"

" Help you out how?" he asked as he approached her.

She was a little hesitant to ask for his help because she only just met him but she couldn't ask Mahiru because he was busy.

" If it's not too much to ask, would you carry me over to the couch?"

Mahiru had already told Sakuya about (y/n) so he knew that she was unable to walk.

She's kind of cute, he thought to himself as he looked at (y/n).

" Sakuya? Are you okay?" (y/n) asked.

" I'm sorry, I was just thinking about something."

He picked her and brought her over to the couch. Once he sat down (y/n) started asking him questions, soon they were happily talking and laughing together. They spent the rest of the afternoon together before they had to leave, (y/n) told Sakuya he could come to visit her whenever he wanted. After they had left her nurse arrived to help her get ready for bed, once she was in bed her nurse excused herself and left. (Y/n) couldn't sleep so instead she looked up blankly at the ceiling,

I wish I could go to school with them, she thought to herself before she finally drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, (y/n) woke up as she always did but this time when her nurse came over to check on her she asked if she could go outside. Her nurse was hesitant but (y/n) managed to convince her to let her go outside for a while. While (y/n) was in the backyard enjoying the beautiful day sitting on the ground, her nurse was getting breakfast ready for her. As that was going on (y/n) had caught sight of something looking at her from the rose bushes ahead of her, she was curious as to what it was and decided to get a closer look. She managed to get close to the rose bush before she heard rustling, as she sat there staring at it something darted out and made its way to her. She shut her eyes not knowing what was there in front of her but then she felt something place its paws on her leg. When she opened her eyes she was surprised to find a black two-tailed fox staring at her. (Y/n) smiled before petting the fox, she really wanted to pick him up and hug him but she wasn't sure if he would be ok with that. That is until her nurse came to bring her back inside, once her nurse helped her get back in her wheelchair he jumped up and laid down on her lap.

" It looks like he wants to stay with you, that's so cute."

(Y/n) smiled," I know, now I have a pet just like my cousin."

A few weeks passed before (y/n) discovered what her new pet actually was, it was a regular day just like any other. (Y/n) was in her room eating some food and watching a movie. Her pet fox, who she had named Kai, was laying on her bed watching the movie with her, although there were times where he would play with the necklace (y/n) had given him. When she finished eating (y/n) decided to go get the cookies her caretaker had left on the kitchen counter, she made her way over to the kitchen not knowing that her kitchen floor was not leveled like the rest of the floors of the house. So when she reached the kitchen her wheelchair tipped forward and sent her down onto the floor, the plate she had been carrying shattered which left nasty cuts on her hands. She whimpered in pain, she couldn't move, not with her wheelchair that had landed on her back when she fell. She couldn't even try to push herself up because the shards of glass would cut her even further, she knew her nurse wouldn't be there until the next day so she was stuck there....or so she thought. After a few minutes, she felt the pressure on her back disappear before being lifted up from the ground into the arms of a handsome stranger.

" Are you alright (y/n)?" he asked.

" I-I am now," she mumbled.

He inspected her for any sort of injuries before noticing that she had cuts on her hands.

(Y/n) wasn't sure who this person was but he seemed really concerned about her well being, so much so that he was cleaning and bandaging her cuts. What she didn't know was that he had been playing with the necklace she had given him before he heard all the commotion a few minutes after she left which caused him to run over to her to see what had happened. Once he was done (y/n) decided to ask him what he was doing here in her home. That's when he introduced himself and explained to her that the fox she had taken in was actually him. (Y/n) was surprised about this revelation and wanted to know if he was telling the truth, of course, when he changed into his fox form in front of her that's when she finally believed him. She wanted to know what he was planning on doing now that she knew his little secret. Tsubaki smiled and asked her if she would like to be his eve to which (y/n) agreed to after thinking about it for a few minutes. (Y/n) was happy that she was no longer going to be alone for hours on end in this huge house now she had Tsubaki to keep her company.

But there was something she didn't understand, why couldn't she tell anyone about him? Especially not Mahiru?"