🌸First Date🌸

Kuro:

It was another uneventful day, you and Kuro were cuddling on the couch when he suddenly decided to ask you something.

" ( Y/n ), do you want to go shopping? Kuro suddenly asked.

You looked at him surprised by his question, " You actually want to do something? Kuro, are you alright?" you asked.

He rolled his eyes, " I'm fine, don't you get bored of staying inside all the time?" he asked.

" Yes, I do get bored but there really isn't much I can do about it anyways. I can't leave the house at all because my parents won't allow it, they think something bad might happen to me or I might get kidnapped," you explained.

He finally understood why you never asked to go out, it wasn't because you didn't want to, it was because you couldn't.

You snuggled closer and sighed, " It's ok though, I like spending time with you like this." you said with a smile.

He smiled and hugged you tightly, " You're right, spending time with you like this is way better." he replied.

You giggled, " You're just glad we can both be lazy all day without having to do anything." you said.

He smiled, " Pretty much," he replied before he fell asleep with you in his arms.

Hyde:

" ( Y/n), hurry up and get dressed because I'm taking you somewhere special !" Lawless said as he burst into your room.

You groaned, " Not today, I don't feel like going anywhere today I just want to stay home and sleep, besides we can go out during the week since I don't have class for the next two weeks." you said.

" But I want to do something today," he whined.

" No," you replied.

You were slowly drifting back to sleep when you suddenly felt something walk on the side of the bed, you turned and saw Lawless in his hedgehog form, you rolled your eyes and went back to sleep. He simply jumped on your stomach and stared at you before his eyes started to fill with tears, " Hyde, no, don't do that." you said as you looked at him.

But of course he didn't listen. He stayed like that for a few more minutes, that is, until you gave in. With a small sigh, you picked him up.

" Alright, you win, just stop crying," you said.

He turned back to normal and hugged you, " Of course, no one can resist me." he said.

You giggled and returned the hug, " Sure, now what exactly are we going to do?" you asked.

****** Time Skip******

" I haven't been here since I was a little kid!" you said with excitement.

He had taken you to an amusement park and your mood completely changed from what it was before, now all you wanted to do was have fun and go on every ride in the park. You dragged him throughout the entire park, going on different rides, playing games and sharing snacks with each other. By the end, you sat on a bench and sighed happily while resting your head on his shoulder.

" That was fun, I'm glad we came." you said.

He smiled, " The day isn't over yet, we still have one more thing to do." he said.

He led you over to the ferris wheel, it started to move once you both had settled down. After a few minutes had passed you were now at the very top.

" Wow, the city looks so beautiful look at all the lights!" you said your eyes filled with excitement.

" I'm glad you had fun today. It makes me happy to just see you smile." he said before he pulled you into a hug.

You returned the hug and kissed his cheek which caused him to blush, " Well, it was the best first date we've had so far considering the others didn't go as planned." you said with a playful smile.

Tsubaki:

" Honestly, I ask one simple question and he runs off," you said to no one in particular.

You see you asked Tsubaki if he wanted to go with you to a summer festival, instead of responding he turned into his fox form and went off to hide. Which left you alone to try to find him and decide what to do, you finally saw where he was hiding. Which was under the pillows of your bed, you sighed, " Is there a reason you don't want to go?" you asked. You noticed him jump slightly when you spoke, he didn't respond but buried himself deeper into the pillows. I was really hoping he'd want to go but I guess I was wrong, you thought. " I'll be back in a bit alright besides it's not even that far from here so don't do anything crazy while I'm gone," you said before walking out.

* Time Skip*

I thought this would be fun but coming here alone really wasn't the best Idea, you thought. You were currently sitting on a bench eating some food you had bought, " Hey, ( y/n), I didn't expect to find you here." a familiar voice said. You looked up to see your cousin with his boyfriend, you smiled, " I didn't expect to see guys here either." you replied. " Yeah, well we're on a date. It was really hard trying to convince this cute but lazy person to come along with me," he said motioning to his boyfriend. Inside you couldn't help but feel a little sad, even so, you were happy for him. " Well I should probably go and not interrupt your date, it was nice seeing you today," you said before walking away.

You made your way back home completely depressed, Tsu is such a liar he told me he was going to make sure I never felt like this again, you thought as you made your way towards the front door. When you opened it and stepped inside, you were surprised when you saw flower petals leading to the living room which wasn't really a living room anymore it looked more like some type of place you could have a fancy tea party at. While you were staring in awe someone wrapped their arms around you, " Well? What do you think?" Tsubaki asked. " What is all this?" you asked. He smiled and spun you around so you were facing him, " Well, I wanted to surprise you since I did kind of hurt your feelings by running away earlier." he replied. You smiled, " You've done that too many times, I think it's cute though but I think this makes up for all the times you've run off." you said.