❤️Christmas Special Ones hot🎄

(Y/n) had been adopted into Mahiru's family when his mother found her asleep on a park bench during the first snowfall of winter, she didn't think a normal person could still be alive in such cold weather. But (y/n) wasn't human she was a vampire, she wasn't a servamp or a subclass but she was made by the person who created servamps. More specifically, she was made to keep Tsubaki company as their creator thought it would be best for him to have someone special by his side. After Kuro killed their creator (y/n) had no idea where Tsubaki had disappeared to and wanted to find him again.

Today was Christmas Eve and (y/n) was doing the Christmas shopping for Mahiru since he wanted to clean the house and get everything set up for the Christmas party he was hosting for his friends. She knew that his friends had servamps just like he did so she was kind of excited to meet the rest of the meet them. When Mahiru first told her about Kuro she wasn't surprised in the slightest since she knew who and what he was much to Mahiru's surprise. After that, she had to explain everything to him because he wouldn't stop asking her questions.

When she had everything on the list she started to make her way back home until something in a nearby store caught her attention. It was a pair of matching bracelets similar to the matching heart necklaces couples wore, except the charms on these bracelets were of foxes. Needless to say, she bout the two of them and kept the other one just in case she saw Tsubaki again. As she walked home she noticed that it had begun to snow, (y/n) couldn't help but remember the first time she had seen snow. It was a couple of days after she had been born and she was spending time with Tsubaki near the lake that was located right next to their village. She remembered how they spent the day playing in the snow and occasionally having snowball fights. (Y/n) wished she could go back to those days but now all she wanted more than anything was to see him again.

Once she arrived home Mahiru asked if she could help him set up the decorations, which she happily agreed to since it was her favorite thing to do around this time of year. Well, aside from helping Mahiru make the desserts, wrapping the gifts and setting up the Christmas tree. A few hours later they had finished everything and were now waiting for their guests to arrive, although, (y/n) wanted to go outside and see how much snow had accumulated in the backyard. Before Mahiru could tell her to put on something more fitting for the weather (y/n) was already outside trying to decide what she should do first. In the end, she decided to make some snow sculptures of Mahiru, and Kuro. When she finished she figured it was time to go back inside since she could hear a whole bunch of people chatting and laughing from inside the house. She wondered if she should change before greeting the guests since all she had on was her favorite blue kimono that had a rose pattern all over it, plus, she was barefoot and Mahiru often told her she should wear some shoes for a change.

" (Y/n)! Come back inside, everyone's here and they want to meet you!" Mahiru called out to her.

She got up from where she was sitting and made her way over to him before walking inside and closing the door. He led her over to the living room where she met all the other servamps and their eves. Lily immediately wanted to strip for her, before Misono hit him asking him to keep his clothes on for once in his life. Lawless began flirting with her before Licht put a stop to it and proceeded to ask her if she was an angel. Hugh, on the other hand, wanted to give her a makeover because according to him that kimono couldn't show the world how beautiful she was. Tetsu just told her she looked nice while his servamp told her about how great she would look in a victorian style dress. Mikuni introduced Abel to her before introducing himself and his servamp, Jeje. (Y/n) figured the only one aside from Mahiru that wasn't acting weird around here was The Mother and her two subclasses, Gil and Ray.

(Y/n) really had a lot of fun during the party, her favorite part about the whole evening was when Lawless managed to get Kuro and Mahiru under the mistletoe. Everyone knew that they liked each other it was pretty obvious and after they all ushered them to kiss they finally did it just to get it over with. After they all passed out later that night, (y/n) went to her room to get the gifts so she could place them under the tree. Once she did that she decided to eat some cookies before going to bed.

The next morning, (y/n) woke up to hear everyone's excited chatter from the living room it was obvious they had started opening presents. Although she could also hear some unfamiliar voices as well, she wondered if her brother had invited a few more guests today. She decided to get dressed before going to join her brother and his friends in the living room. Once she was finished with her morning routine she happily made her way towards the living room. She was rather excited to see what kind of gifts she would receive this year.

(Y/n) walked into the living room to find all her friends along with a few new guests opening presents, she wished everyone a Merry Christmas before joining in and opening her own presents. As she was opening presents she had gotten from everyone else she noticed that there wasn't one from Mahiru. He noticed how confused she was so he told her that he did get her a present and its something she's been wanting for a really long time. (Y/n) was about to ask him what he was planning when Tsubaki walked into the living room since he had gotten impatient waiting for them outside. Although, he wasn't expecting to see (y/n) standing there in the living room along with everyone else. It was obvious that (y/n) was extremely happy so much so that she ran over to Tsubaki to give him a hug, well, more like she tackled him to the ground before showering him with love and affection.

The two of them were happy to be reunited and (y/n) wanted to spend time alone with Tsubaki, after all, the others didn't mind so the two of them decided to go out for a walk together. While the two of them made up for lost time (y/n) decided to give him that bracelet she had bought for him the other day, He was a little guilty that he didn't get her anything since he wasn't excepting to see her there with the rest of his siblings. (Y/n) asked him not to feel bad that he didn't get her a gift, he didn't even know she was there in the first place.

After all, this Christmas (y/n) got the only thing she had ever wanted during these past few years.

She was able to reunite with the one person she cared about the most.

~~End~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Thank you for reading! I apologize for any spelling errors i might've missed!

Merry Christmas! ⛄