🌸He tells you he loves you🌸

Kuro:

" Kuro is there something bothering you?" you asked your lazy servamp.Lately, he's been avoiding you and by avoiding I mean running away from you whenever you came near him. He turned into his cat form and was about to run off again but you were able to catch him before he could escape. He started squirming around in your hands as you held him, " Stop trying to run away and tell me what's wrong." you said. You heard him sigh before he stopped struggling, he turned back to normal which startled you. " Are you going to tell me what's been bothering you?" you asked. Without any warning he suddenly pulled you into a hug, " K-kuro?" you asked completely surprised by his behavior. " ( Y/n), I just wanted to tell you that you're the most amazing person I've ever met." he stopped and looked at you. " I'm not sure if you feel the same but I have to tell you......" he trailed off. " Tell me what exactly?" you asked.

He blushed, " I love you ( y/n)." he finally said. You were a bit surprised by his confession but soon you smiled happily and hugged him tightly, " I love you too, Kuro." you said. He looked at you and smiled, " That's a relief, I thought you were going to reject me." he said. " Why would I do that?" you asked him. He shrugged, " I just assumed." he replied. You smiled, " You're so cute." you said as you ruffled his hair. He blushed and turned away, you giggled at how adorable he was. You spent the rest of the day together cuddling on the couch while watching tv and enjoying each others company.

Hyde:

You arrived home after a long tiring day at school, you were beyond exhausted and all you wanted to do was sleep. " Alright, we're finally home, you can come out now Hyde," you said as you unzipped your bag. Once you did that he jumped out and ran off to the kitchen, you sighed before you retreated to your room. You changed into something more comfortable then you crawled into bed hoping to get some rest, I hope Hyde's alright he hasn't been himself lately, you though before you drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later you woke up and looked around noticing it was still dark, I hate it when I wake up in the middle of the night for no reason, you thought. You decided to get up and get a glass of water but when you tried to get up you couldn't get up all the way. Something was holding you in place preventing you from leaving, you sighed and reached over to turn the lamp that was near your bedside on so it could illuminate the room. Once the light was on you finally saw what or rather who was holding you, " He probably couldn't sleep again." you said with a sigh. It wasn't a big surprise that you sometimes found Lawless sleeping next to you from time to time, he had told you the reason why he would often sneak into your room. He said he couldn't sleep due to all the nightmares he would have almost every night, " He's so cute when he's sleeping." you whispered to yourself. You saw that he moved a bit after you said that, " ( Y/n)?" you heard him ask. You smiled, " What is it Hyde?" you said. He let go of you and sat up, it remained silent for a few minutes until he spoke again, " Do you have a crush on anyone?" he asked. You were taken aback by the question, " Well, yes I do but I doubt he feels the same. Why? Do you have a crush on someone too?" you asked. He nodded, " Aww, that's so cute.Who is she?" you asked. Although, you were sad that he likes someone else you still listened to what he had to say, " She's really cute, kind and she lets me sleep next to her whenever I have a nightmare." he said. You looked at him shocked while he just smiled at you, " I love you (y/n)," he said blushing slightly. You couldn't help but hug him happy to know he felt the same way, " I love you too." you said as you hugged him. He smiled and held you close determined not to lose you he wasn't going to let that happen, no he didn't want to go through that again.

Tsubaki:

I'm home!" you called as you shut the door. Not even a few seconds later you were engulfed in a hug, " Welcome back, I was getting rather lonely." Tsubaki said. You giggled, " I was only gone for fifteen minutes Tsubaki," you replied returning the hug. This became normal for you ever since he started to do it two months ago, honestly, you didn't mind at all since you've developed a crush on him. But you didn't want to ruin the relationship you had with each other so you decided to keep your feelings to yourself, you were thinking about what to do when you forgot you were cutting vegetables and you accidentally cut your finger. " Ouch!" you hissed, dropping the knife in the process. " What's wrong? What happened?" Tsubaki asked as he appeared out of nowhere. You smiled, " Nothing, I was just lost in my thoughts and I accidentally cut myself that's all." you replied. He sighed, relieved that it was nothing too serious.

" I should clean the cut through," you said while you looked for the first aid kit. " There's no need to look for it you know since I have it right here so let me take care of that for you," he said as he held up the kit you were looking for. You wondered how he even found it before you did but you smiled and let him clean and bandage the cut, the silence that surrounded you both wasn't exactly awkward but rather comforting. " (Y/n), there's something that's been on my mind these last couple of months," he said while averting his eyes to other things in the room. " And what would that be?" you asked. You could see he was mumbling to himself almost contemplating if telling you was the right thing to do, then he suddenly turned into his fox form and ran off leaving you confused and stunned. You sighed and decided to go after him, he was in the most obvious spot in the house which was on the couch burying his face into the pillows. You smiled and slowly made your way over to him determined to know what was causing him to act like this, then you suddenly picked him up and held him in your arms as he tried to break free. At some point you ended up laying down on the sofa tired from keeping him from running away, he was curled up while you pet him. " What's been on your mind that's been causing you to act like this? You know you can tell me anything, I'm here to listen to what you have to say," you said as you pet him. He looked at you an turned back to normal. " The truth is I love you (y/n), you make me feel so happy and less lonely, I'm happy to have met someone as kind as you," he said blushing as he snuggled closer to you. You giggled causing him to look at you, " Why are you laughing? I just confessed and you're laughing?!" he said in disbelief. " I'm sorry, you're just so cute. I didn't mean to laugh, the truth is I love you too," you replied.

You spent the rest of the day together cuddling on the couch and watching tv just happy to be in each other's arms.