🖤Tsubaki x Child! reader♥️

Note: You are Mahiru's little sister, you have no idea that Kuro is a servamp much less know that servamps exist. You're six years old.

The world had suddenly turned red without any warning, now you were hiding behind your brother as an unknown person approached the two of you. You were scared not knowing who that person was, you were hugging your brother so tightly that you were practically burying your face into his leg. But when you finally looked at what was going on you saw Kuro being slammed harshly onto the ground ( he's still in his cat form btw), tears started to form in your eyes, without a second thought you let go of your brother and made your way towards Kuro. You picked him up and held him in your arms turning to look at who had done this to him. This person had short black hair, red eyes, and was wearing a black kimono with red camellia flowers, along with a white haori with the same red flowers on it. He looked at you for a moment almost like he was thinking to himself then he smiled and disappeared, almost immediately after that the world returned to normal. Your brother apologized for what happened and led you home avoiding all the questions you asked him, he picked you up since he saw that you were getting rather sleepy. You fell asleep in his arms while still holding Kuro, he placed you in your bed once you all got home. It was rather tricky for Kuro to get out of your grasp because every time he moved you would slightly start to wake up, after a few tries though he finally succeeded.

Hours later, you woke up wanting a snack but you didn't want to get up just yet so you turned over to get comfortable, but it was rather difficult because you weren't hugging Kuro. You closed your eyes but then you opened them again, only to find a doll, it's pink hair was tied into a ponytail, with a white suit, glasses, and a white top hat that matched his outfit. You smiled and picked him up, you figured this was your brother's way of apologizing for what had happened earlier. You hugged the doll close and drifted off to sleep while smiling happily making sure you remembered to thank your brother later on. After a few hours of sleep, you woke up but something felt.......off.

You got up and looked around to notice you were no longer in your room, you held on to the doll you had slept with close to you hugging him tightly.

" Please don't hug me so tightly, I can't breathe." a sudden voice spoke.

You stopped hugging the doll and held it out in front of you before it waved it's arms around, " Hello, (y/n), did you sleep well?" it asked happily.

Instead of being scared, you giggled and nodded.

" That's good to hear, now can you please put me down," he asked.

You did as he asked and suddenly the doll turned into a normal person that looked like the doll. He kept you entertained by showing you many different tricks, which made you laugh and smile as you happily watched him. The door to the room opened, revealing that same man you had seen earlier when you were going home with your brother. Your eyes widened in fear as tears formed in the corner of your eyes, Belkia took notice of your terrified state and turned to see what you were looking at.

" I don't think she's happy to see you Tsu-Tsu," he said.

He sighed, " Yes, I'm aware of that but I like her." Tsubaki replied.

You whimpered as tears finally started to fall down your cheeks, " Don't cry (y/n)-chan, he's not going to hurt you. I'll make sure of that." Belkia said before picking you up.

Meanwhile, Tsubaki was sulking in the corner, " This is so unfair." he mumbled.

While Belkia was busy comforting you he decided to get close to you (without you bursting into tears, of course), so he did the only thing he could think of. Which was turning into his fox form and jumping on Belkia's shoulder so that way you could notice him there. After a few minutes, you dried your tears and saw a cute two-tailed fox, you reached out to pet him before he jumped into your arms. Belkia placed you on the bed and left to get you something to eat, while you played with your fox friend. You figured you should give him a name, it did seem appropriate, you thought for a while as you pet him.

" I know! I'm going to call you Ciel!" you said before hugging him tightly.

What kind of name is that? Tsubaki asked himself.

" You're my pet now so I have to put a collar on you, but I don't have anything to use as one," you said sadly.

" Then why not make one? Belkia suddenly asked.

***** Time Skip*****

A few months had passed since you became Tsubaki's eve, you weren't really scared of him anymore. Once you got to know him he was quite the opposite of how he was when you first encountered him, he was really nice and he cared about you a lot. Although, he would get a little jealous from time to time when you would spend time with Belkia. You, of course, considered him your best friend and would always ask if he wanted to play with you. But sometimes you would miss Kuro and your brother but Tsubaki told you that for the time being you had to live with them. Even so, you liked your new friends but the truth was you considered them as your family.

You were sitting on the floor drawing when Belkia came up to you.

" (Y/n)-chan! Let's go and play! I have a new trick to show you!" he said happily.

" That's not fair! I wanted to play with her first!"

You turned to look on the other side of the room, not surprisingly Tsubaki was standing there.

" I asked her first Tsu-Tsu, you got to play with her yesterday," Belkia said.

They stood there glaring at each other until they turned to look at you then they walked over to you. " Who do you want to play with?"

You thought for a moment, they kept glaring at each other before Belkia turned into a doll and of course Tsubaki turned into his fox form.

" You should pick me, I'm wayyy cuter," Belkia said, waving his hands around.

You looked between the two before smiling, you got up and walked over to Belkia and picked him up. Tsubaki was shocked and sad, of course, that you didn't pick him, he started to walk away when suddenly you picked him up. You smiled, before carrying them over to the couch and climbing up then you sat down. You placed Belkia on your shoulder while Tsubaki was on your lap, you turned on the Tv and found something to watch.

After a few minutes, you spoke, " Instead of fighting we can all do something together." you said with a smile.

**** End ****