🖤New character 2🖤

Introducing...........

🦇Hugh!🦇

How you meet:

It was an ordinary day at your parents coffee shop, you were in the kitchen making all the desserts and helping other employees and customers when they needed an extra hand. This day was no different from the others but that was going to change soon enough. You were in charge of closing the shop so you did all the chores you were supposed to do before heading to the kitchen to make sure everything was in order, then you noticed the sink full of soap and water. You sighed, thinking someone didn't unclog the drain so now you had to do their job, without a second thought you reached into the water but then you hissed in pain. You looked at your hand to see a rather deep cut, the blood trailing down your arm as you tried to keep it from reaching the floor. You quickly looked for the first aid kit your parents kept in the kitchen, once you found it you cleaned and bandaged the cut but there was some blood that stained the bandages. After all that you finally closed the shop and made your way home, as you reached the front of your house you could hear something behind you flapping its wings. You turned to see what was following you but you saw nothing you shrugged it off and went inside and up to your room to get some rest. You finally laid down on your bed and sighed happily but then you felt something moving above your head, you flipped over to see a small bat staring back at you. Honestly, you weren't bothered by it but what really surprised you was when he suddenly turned into a person. Well he turned into a little kid, you studied him for a minute, he had short black hair and red eyes, he was wearing a black suit, a top hat, a black cape with a red coat-tails, a monocle and a cane. You stared at him while he stared back at you it was like this for a couple more minutes until you broke the silence, " Umm, can I help you with something? How did you get in here?" you asked. " This is new, I didn't think you'd be this calm after seeing me turn into my human form," he said. She smiled, " Trust me I may look calm but inside I'm freaking out." you replied.

" But honestly, what are you doing here?" you asked. " I followed you here after you left your shop," he replied. " I see, so you followed me until I got home but for what reason exactly?" you asked. He smiled, " Well, I was looking for someone worthy enough to be my eve and it turns out that person is you." he explained. So while he explained everything you listened and decided to accept becoming his eve even though you weren't sure what was going to come afterward.

He tells you he loves you:

" Hugh, I've noticed you haven't been acting like yourself lately. Did something happen?" you asked.

" What are you talking about? I'm perfectly fine!" he replied.

" Really, because you overfilled your cup," you said.

It was silent for a few minutes, " Now I'm definitely convinced there's something going on with you."

He was at a loss, he wasn't sure what to say. But he couldn't just hide how he felt forever so while he was frantically thinking about what he should say in this situation he blurted out, " I love you (Y/n)!"

You were shocked, you sat there in silence. You got up and walked over to him then you picked him up and hugged him, he was honestly surprised by your actions. He was a blushing mess.

You giggled, " I love you too, Hugh."

First Date:

" ( Y/n), wake up."

" Just five more minutes." you mumbled.

" I'm taking you to a concert," Hugh said.

Almost immediately you jumped out of bed completely awake.

" Really? Aww, thanks, what's the occasion?" you asked.

" Well, I thought it would be nice to take you out somewhere," he replied.

You smiled, " So like a date?"

He blushed, " Yeah, if that's what you think it is."

" Aww, you're blushing. So you want it to be a date but you can't admit it," you said.

" (Y/n), we're going to miss it if you don't hurry and get dressed." Hugh said.

You both headed to the concert, it was a little stuffy and Hugh didn't appreciate the fact that there were so many people there. But it was all worth it because he was with you, not to mention after leaving he couldn't help but laugh at you.

" I just love BTS! Omg, aren't amazing? They're dance moves, I absolutely love V." you said obviously fangirling your heart out.

" I thought you loved me?" Hugh asked.

" Of course I love you, you're my number one," you said.

He smiled, " Yeah, I love you too."

" This was the best day ever, thank you, Hugh."

First Kiss:

Who would have thought that he would be the one to kiss you and first thing in the morning no less.

The sun was shining through the white curtains in your room, you stretched and turned over to the other side. Hugh was asleep but when you pulled him close to you so you could hug him, he opened his eyes and smiled.

" Good morning," he said rubbing his eyes.

You giggled and kissed his forehead, " Good morning, my cute little bat."

He smiled and placed a short but sweet kiss on your lips, you blushed as he smiled.

" You're cute when you blush," he said.

" You're the one who's supposed to be blushing not me," you said with a pout.

" Well, this time it's your turn and it makes you look really cute," he said.

" I'll kiss you when we wake up again but for now let's go back to sleep," you said as you hugged him tightly.

He enjoyed your hugs especially when you would cuddle together before taking a nap.

" I love you so much," you said before drifting off to sleep.

Hugh smiled, " I love you so much too."