🖤New Character🖤

Licht Jekylland Todoroki

Now to make this a little more interesting you're an angel but due to an accident in you almost dying Lawless saves you and makes you his subclass, which makes you half angel and half vampire.

How you meet:

You followed close behind Lawless as he dragged you down to meet his new eve, you could see how excited he was. He's told you about his eve many times but what surprised you the most was that his eve was a famous pianist. You used to play the piano when you were little but ever since you had become Lawless's subclass you hadn't had the chance to much to your dismay. " Alright, ( y/n ) we're finally here but you should know that Licht is sort of a handful also he's pretty violent when it comes to me." Lawless explained. He wasn't kidding either because the second you both walked in Lawless was sent flying across the room, you stood there completely stunned not knowing how to react. " Where have you been you stupid hedgehog?" Licht asked his servamp. Lawless stood up, " That was mean Lich-tan, I was just bringing someone over so they could meet you." he replied. He turned to look at you and smiled, " I told you he was violent." he said. Licht turned to face you, " Great another demon." he mumbled under his breath. But once he saw you his expression completely changed, and he started to walk over to you which Lawless took notice of. " Licht, wait.. don't approach her so.." Lawless tried to warn him. But his warning didn't come in time, you freaked out and fell to the floor outsretching your wings before shielding yourself with them. This caught Licht by surprise and he turned to look at Lawless, " I was going to say don't approach her so suddenly, she gets scared easily and also she's my subclass which makes her half angel and half vampire." he explained. He looked back at you, before kneeling down in front of you, " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." he said. His voice was so soft and gentle, you slowly moved your wings back to where they originally were then he stood up and offered you his hand. You smiled before taking it and he helped you up, " What's your name?" he asked. " It's ( y/n )." you replied. Needless to say you spent the rest of the day together talking about many things and learning about each other, as well as Licht asking if he could feel your wings.

He tells you he loves you:

It had been a couple of months since you've been spending time with Licht, yet you could tell there was something bothering him but you weren't surewhat it was. Evrytime you asked him what was wrong he would ignore your question and change the subject but what really made you sad was when he would only spend a couple of minutes with you. Almost like he was trying to spend as little time with you as possible , you sighed as you walked into your room in the hotel. Maybe he doesn't want to spend time with me anymore, I never even got to tell him that i like him, you thought sadly. You sat on the edge of your bed hugging your knees to your chest before shielding yourself with your wings. Meanwhile, Licht was off in his room thinking if it really was a good thing that he fell in love with you. Sure you were an angel but you were also a vampire or what he would refer to as a demon, he couldn't help that he felt that way towards you but he was scared you didn't feel the same way he did. After trying to decide what to do he finally settled on confessing how he's felt towards you for these last few months, but he didn't know where you were so he decided to ask the one person who would know. He went over to Lawless's room and kicked the door open waking Lawless up in the process. " What are you doing? You woke me up from such an amazing dream Lich-tan!" he yelled frustrated. " Shut up shit rat! Do you know where (y/n) is?" he asked. " In her room." he replied before going back to sleep.

Licht quickly made his way over to your room, instead of kicking the door down like he did earlier he knocked on the door and waited for a response. " Go away Lawless, I said i'm fine." he heard you say. He opened the door slowly and walked in seeing you shielding yourself with your wings, " It's just me (y/n), are you alright?" he said. He sat next to you and started to softly pet your wing closest to him, " You can tell me what's wrong,." he said. You stopped shielding yourself and hugged him, " Did I do something wrong? Do you not like spending time with me anymore?" you asked as tears started to fall down your cheeks. It hurt him seeing you like this and he knew it was his fault, he hugged you, " You didn't do anything wrong, I love spending time with you I was just running away from how I felt." he explained. You looked up at him, " What do you mean?" you asked. He wiped away your tears, " The truth is I love you (y/n)," he said with a smile. You couldn't believe what you had just heard, you were so happy that you cried again but these tears were tears of joy. " I love you too Licht, I love you so much," you said before kissing his cheek. He blushed, before pulling you down onto the bed with him before falling asleep together in each other's arms.

First Date:

" Hey, (y/n), are you excited about your first date with Licht?" Lawless said as he entered your room. " Yes, I am excited, by the way, didn't anyone teach you how to knock?" you replied. He laughed, " So do you have any idea where exactly he's taking you?" he asked as he sat on your bed. Now that he mentioned it Licht didn't exactly tell you where he was going to take you all he told you was to go and get dressed. " I honestly have no idea now get out, I have to get ready," you said kicking Lawless out of your room. You had two different outfits but you didn't know which one you wanted to wear.

After you had decided on what to wear you waited outside your room, leaning against the wall looking through your phone.

" Wow, you look amazing." you heard Licht say.

You looked up and smiled, " Aww, thanks."

**** Time Skip****

" This so cool, look at that one!" you said as you looked around the tunnel.

Licht had taken you to an aquarium and you were looking around at all the marine life that was all around you, he found it cute when you would run around looking at everything with excitement and wonder. Later on, you both went to a small cafe to get something to eat.

" I've never seen so many fish in my life! Today was the best day ever, thank you, Licht, I had a lot of fun," you said with a smile.

He blushed and looked away, " You're welcome, I'm glad you had fun." he replied.

" Aww, Licht you're blushing, how cute!" you said.

He blushed even more, before covering his face with his hands. You giggled and walked over to him, he looked at you and to his surprise you kissed his cheek. He smiled before pulling you into a hug.

" You really are an angel."

First Kiss:

Ever since you and Licht had become a couple Lawless has been teasing you non-stop about having your first kiss with Licht, " Please, go die." you said after he brought it up for the 5th time. " I mean you should have kissed by now it's been six whole months don't tell me you're both being shy about it," Lawless said. " Aren't you late for your job?" you asked. He looked at his phone then he ran off, finally some peace and quiet, you thought before walking into your room. Licht wasn't going to be back for a few hours so you figured you could go out and stretch your wings for a bit, you made your way up the roof of the hotel and stood at the edge of the building ready to jump off. Then someone grabbed a hold of your arm causing you to slip and drag that person down with you, as you fell you recognized who it was that had grabbed a hold of you, it was Licht, he was home earlier than expected. You hugged him and quickly flew up before you both hit the ground, " Licht? What are you doing here? And what were you thinking?" you asked. He laughed nervously, " I got home earlier than expected, then I saw you and followed you up here because I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out somewhere." he replied. You flew over to a different building and set him down before landing next to him, " Don't scare me like that! You could have died if I hadn't noticed it was you." you said. He smiled, " I can't die." he replied. " And why is that?" you asked. " Because I'm an angel," he said while striking a pose. You giggled before rolling your eyes, " Sure, you are." you said with a smile. " But I also wanted to surprise you," he said. " Surprise me how exactly?" you asked. Instead of answering, he pulled you towards him and placed a kiss on your lips. You were stunned for a few seconds before realizing what he had done, you blushed, " Idiot." you mumbled before hugging him. He laughed, " I love you too."

******