💙Kuro x reader💙

Another long night, (y/n) thought to herself as she stared at the ceiling.

It was like any other night she was alone surrounded by silence and darkness, no matter how much she tossed and turned she just couldn't get comfortable enough to fall asleep. It had been this way for almost a month yet the sleepless nights she had to endure were unbearable, she simply wanted to get some rest in order to keep up with the current events that were unfolding. (Y/n) sighed and sat up tired because she couldn't get any rest, she made her way towards the living room knowing very well he was already asleep. She made her way through the halls before arriving at her destination until she saw her lazy servamp fast asleep, something she hasn't been able to do properly. (Y/n) sat on the floor near him and stared at him, lucky cat he can sleep all the time but I can't sleep at all, she thought to herself as watched how peaceful he looked. Until another thought popped into her head, I should draw on his face, she thought smiling innocently before looking around the room. When she looked at him again, she wasn't expecting his lazy red eyes to be looking back at her, she quickly backed away surprised he was awake.

" K-kuro? When did you wake up?" (y/n) asked blushing.

He sat up and looked at her, " The question is why are you awake?" he asked.

(Y/n) looked at the floor but didn't answer his question.

He sighed and stood up walking over to her, he suddenly picked her up.

" Wait, what are you doing?" she asked.

He carried (y/n) to her room before he just dropped her onto her bed, before she could say anything to him about it he joined her and wrapped his arms around her. (Y/n) blushed, wondering what had gotten into him since he's never done anything like this before.

" Just go to sleep, it looks like you really need it." he said.

(Y/n) smiled, happy to know that he cared and worried about her. She turned over to face him and cuddled up closer to him enjoying the feeling of being in his arms. Finally she had gotten comfortable enough that she started to fall asleep but of course not before telling him how she felt.

" I love you Kuro," (y/n) mumbled before falling asleep.

He was shocked for a second but soon he smiled softly and pulled the sheets over the both of them before falling asleep himself.

" I love you too, (y/n)."