31. A day

A/N: Loooonnng chapter ahead.
My hands kept on typing but I finally stopped. I am not sure if you will enjoy this one. Forgive my grammar.

((The schedule of my updates is unpredictable. It can be everyday or every other day. I'm kinda free half of the time that's why I've been updating frequently compared with others.))

#######

"I missed you." Alexander said in a sexy voice while hugging the lady from behind.

Fortunately for him, his helpers are off-duty that day. That's why he's happy that Natalia is cooking for the both of them. He loves her dishes.

As he observed the woman, Alexander can't help but snuggle her neck and sniff her sweet scent.

"Xander...I'm not yet done." The woman said chuckling and ordered him to arrange the dining table as the food will be ready in few minutes.

Alexander obeyed and helped on setting up the table. Both of them ate quietly but wasn't bothered by the silence. After eating, the man washed the dirty dishes.

Natalia observed him in return. She wasn't aware that Alexander can do household chores. "It's surprising to know that you can do that."

"Just practicing...." 'for the future.'
The man nonchalantly replied but looked at her meaningfully.

Natalia focused her eyes on the pan as her heart became stuffy. She changed the topic to ease her emotion. "Do you have any plans for today?"

"None... Why? Do you want to ask me out?" Alexander directly asked. The woman's face turned crimson. He smirked and said, "Don't worry. Even if you won't, I already planned this day with you."

Natalia tried to calm herself after hearing the words from Alexander. "Hmm..Where do you plan to go?" She realized that she misses him, too and was glad that he wanted to be with her.

She had been staying at the Zimmer Estate for two weeks straight now. She stayed by her father's side every minute and every hour while the medical experts were checking and studying his condition.

"You'll see." The man told her smiling.

--------------

Alexander drove his Ford Raptor pickup car to the Antioch Orphanage. Along the way, he and Natalia ordered and bought snacks for all the people inside the institution.

Reaching their destination, the children welcomed them and expressed their happiness. The two fulfilled their promise to visit again.

Hannah giggled as she told the two visitors about what everyone is thinking. In the children's eyes, they are simply the best disney couple they've ever met in person.

Alexander and Natalia smiled tenderly at the thought and walked towards the venue hall.

(Reference of their outfits)