Chapter 4 - Pizza...?

"Lady Anna, Sister, thank you for joining us," Thor stands up as Loki does as well. You eye the team, seeing the magician from before sitting with a narrow look of suspicion.

"Don't you all know manners?" Clicking your fingers, a wave of green made everyone but Nat and Wanda stand.

"Hey-" Tony was shut up by a strip of tape over his lips.

"Sister, stop it," Thor warns.

"What? I'm just showing them how to be polite!" Strutting to the empty seat at the head of the table, Stephen's was right at the other end. Thor pulled out your chair as Loki pulled Anna's out. "Wild boar? Fresh salmon? Aged- what is this?"

"Pizza, your highness," Clint takes a slice from the box as you grimace.

"Bread with tomato sauce, cheese and other toppings, Princess Y/n," Peter informs, holding a box up to you.

"Very well," you take a slice onto your plate and poke at it with a fork.

"West village prison," Thor repeats the detail Loki had given him. "Why?"

"Bored-" but you couldn't lie so much, your brother gave a stern gaze. "Some prisoners were given the wrong sentence, in my opinion, so I did what I thought was right," lifting a leg up to lean against the table, Loki coughs for you to sit properly, "boo-hoo," you stick a tongue out.

"So... hysteria?" Nat was looking for the right words.

"Mass hysteria," you correct dully. "There is nothing that scares people more than the unknown, especially if the unknown is of their sinful past," dragging the fork against china, some cringe at the sound while you grin at their distress.

"Stop it," Loki orders making you lull your head his way in annoyance. "How long is the sentence,"

Clearing your throat for a good impression, Loki couldn't help but smile. "Y/n Odinsodottir, you are hereby sentenced to spend however long it may take for you to learn proper humility and grace on Midgard!"

"Meaning, eternity," Anna quips making you nudge her playfully.

"I know humility and grace, I just choose to be a bitch." Thor and Loki fumble over their cutlery at your sudden rude word. "Oh, come on, you think I don't know such curses?"

"Grace requires lack of those," Loki snaps. "And what of mother?" he sighs questioningly.

"Hm... nothing other than the usual look of disappointment, sadness and agreement with Odin," playing with the rest of your food, you stand without warning. "I'm not hungry,"

The team watches, Pietro whistling to a lower octave, "awkward," he comments.

"Is this a normal dinner?" Cap looks to Thor.

"Add more yelling, screaming, magic and my mother trying to keep everything at bay," he sighs, seeing Loki and Anna stand, Loki grabbing some food on a plate for you while Anna rushes after.

"There's some grudge being held right?" Tony glances around. "Something that constantly pisses her off?"

Thor shrugs, knowing exactly what it was. "When my father first found Loki he saw both Y/n and him... but considering Y/n was... female, despite my brother being fluid, he left her behind,"

"But-" Bruce tilts his head.

"That was until Loki wouldn't stop crying and reaching to go back for Y/n... He acts like he doesn't care but he would do anything for Y/n, I mean they're twins," Thor utters. "That as well as Y/n not finding out about being Jotun until after Loki's funeral,"

"Oh..." the team collectively realize the pattern.

"She always feels like she'll be left at last place... or just left behind," Thor stands. "I hope you all can make her feel at home and included? I mean, it could very well help fasten her return to Asgard,"

"You got it, point break," Tony salutes. "Does that mean we can get rid of him?" He then looks to Stephen who was deep in thought.

Strange gives a breathless laugh, "no," he lifts up from his seat. "I will stay here until I'm certain there will be no threat,"

"Hold on, why didn't you do this for the snake?" Sam crosses his arms.

"Because Loki was a previous threat you all have dealt with, but Y/n is a new one, and unless Thor can confirm the planet's safety, I will keep an eye on her,"

"Thor?" Bruce looks to his friend who purses his lips. "Great,"

"There we go," Stephen gestures to Thor's reaction with his yellow gloved hand. "Have a nice night," he nods his head before walking away to his room.

"I already have a headache," Bucky sighs, holding his forehead before taking one last box of pizza and walking away.

"Hey, I wanted some!" Sam chases after him as the rest of the team take one collective breath.

~~~

Your eyes trail over the outline of the city before you. The view was bright, lights taking over the glimmering stars which only slightly succeed in pushing through to remind people of their presence. It was calm. Peaceful. Horrible.

The reflection of glass soon held the soft lights from the hall, your door pushing open after a knock. Stephen Strange. Your brother had stated his very own hate, and one thing was for sure: who Loki hated, you surely would.

"Miss Laufeydottir,"

"Your royal highness is much preferred," you grin deviously, still facing the window before spinning on your heel. "Doctor Stephen Strange,"

"Sorcerer Supreme," he seems relieved at finally being able to introduce himself. "I hope we can prevent any harm to Midgard of your doing,"

"What fun would that be?" Each step forward was like a thump of his heart, his sling ring ready to cast a spell of attack.

"Much more fun than what a cell can provide, I'm sure," Stephen reasons, eyeing you up and down to survey for any threat... other than yourself in general.

"Let me make myself clear... Doctor," you reciprocate his trailing eyes, more evidently this time. It was like a predator eyeing prey, with both hands on either side of the door frame, "I don't care what you say," you lean forward close to his face. "Because at the end of the day..." your fingers trail up his chest to poke him back roughly, "ant," then you gesture to yourself, "boot,"

Stephen was met with a rush of wind from the door slamming in his face. Cloaky leaves his shoulders, holding it's collar and stifling a silent laugh. "Shut up," Strange glares making the cloak rush to the sorcerer's new room.

~~~

Currently at an Indonesian Christmas party- to my fellow indos, you will understand the chaos 🧍

- Anna ❤️