Chapter 37 - Sound-proof

Warnings: Sub/Dom switch, Daddy/Mommy kink, Doctor kink, Royalty kink, light hair pulling, Petnames: you know the drill.

If you don't like the warnings skip! I'm not forcing you to read it, if any of them are uncomfortable for you then simply SKIP!

~~~

"Are we really doing this in the theatre?" You giggle between kisses as you both were engulfed by darkness once the portal shut.

"Not if you don't want to," he whispers down your neck. "I need to know you won't regret this, that you actually want this,"

"Of course I do... I just expected something less... popcorn-covered," you run your hands down his chest.

"Unless your room is sound proof, I don't see where else-"

"Do you expect to be loud?"

"No, I expect you to beg," he suckles the spot below your jaw, laughing along with you.

"We'll see about that," you grin. "Besides, my room actually is sound proof,"

He blinks a few times before pulling away. "Why...?"

"I didn't murder anyone, I just tend to play music out loud and rather not have anyone else hear," green smoke puffs you both into the freezing bedroom. "Besides, it's proved useful for another thing," you push him down against your bed and climb on top. "Still want this?"

"More than anything," he props himself up on the bed.

"Good boy," you lift his chin, using your magic to lock the door and shut the curtains. "If anything, baby, I'm going to make you beg... and you're going to love it, aren't you?"

"Anything for her majesty," he taunts softly, groaning when you tug at his hair.

"Watch that pretty mouth, wouldn't want it gagged shut," biting your lower lip at the sight of him beneath you, you rock your hips against his. "Such a good boy..."

The pounding of his heart felt so prominent in his ears, he was concerned you could hear it. Stephen proceeds to grab your hips, moving against you with building friction. "Please, Y/n-"

"So needy already," you shift your movements, feeling the heat rise in your body. "You thought you'd be the one in charge, such a stupid assumption," you grab his chin and bring him closer, "Mommy's in charge,"

His breath hitches, a groan letting out against your sensual kiss. He felt the need to need to move you, gain some more relief below.

"Ah ah, what did I just say?" You grab his hands and push them down against the pillows before intertwining them. "I'm going to have my fun..." whispering against his neck, you made sure to mark as many spots with deep purple hickeys, "watch you squirm..." down to the collar of his shirt, "until you're pleading for me to let you cum,"

"Dammit, Y/n," his morning voice had grown hoarse, mouth slightly hung open at every lustful kiss along him.

Reaching down, you palm him with eyes half-hooded, feeling your chest flutter at his moans. "Strip," you order.

Within seconds he does, not one word of resistance. His body lay back against the pillows watching you crawl over teasingly. Stephen's hands itch to shoot out to grab you, take you right here, right now, but he knew better.

"So obedient," you remove the hoodie slowly, tossing it aside, "you want to please mommy?"

He gave an eager nod as you moved to straddle him. "Please, I need you-"

"How badly?" You start to grind against him.

"So badly- I need you so fucking badly," he stammers through his nervous breath, focusing on the direct contact below, the slow dragging of your hip against him.