sunlight

...He then quickly reached into his pocket and reached out for a ring, he wore it

"As we came to the nocta lake in peace

May each of us leave in one piece

The ceiling will open for us to be released

Before the fires eat us, may we flee"

Then he squatted down and banged on the ground, the ceiling broke down and open, Ecaura levitated them upwards and they rapidly left, thankfully there was no fire on the outside.

The contact point between the ocean and channel was extremely confusing, the water was cut up, and it did not move or leak to the channel, it defied all physics laws, even when Alan touched and played with the water, the invisible border did not seem to break.

After getting to the nocturnal island, where the castle is, they finally felt home, and started slowing down their pace

"How did you get the ground to open when I couldn't?

-I think the only thing more powerful than having oceans of wisdom is having samples of wisdom from different places, I used the magic I learned from the tribakwiyans and Praying Terraformers paired. One time when talking to Boo, which I assume you know is the leader of the Terraformers, I grabbed his hand which he noticed, but what he didn't notice is that I stole one of the many rings that were on his finger, because I noticed they glow whenever he terraforms, I'm not proud of it but I've been pickpocketing since I was six, I was an orphan and it's what I had to do, but hey, it came in handy, and apparently magic itself is nowhere near as powerful as pairing two magic forms together. You know, Ecaura, I think this blindness is a blessing and not a curse, if it haven't been for it I would've probably freaked out at the sight of the approaching fire and would've not been able to reason nor think.

-I did not expect this amount of spiritual growth in such little time, impressive. Today is full of surprises isn't it, and just as I thought I'm prepared for everything"

...

"So, humans

-what about them?

-well I'm waiting for you to tell me about them

-automated beings who'd do anything for materialistic reward and sexual pleasure

-you don't seem to like your kind

-maybe if they give me something to like, I would, countries get invaded for what's under their ground, or above their land, children are killed in their own country that's been taken away from them, people lust over money and each other, losing the pure emotions, sentimental views and spirituality as they "progress". No one realizes that materialistic development without spiritual one to accompany it in the name of equity of completion cause huge disturbance, which is why everyone is turning on one another

-why don't you guys stop the offenders?

-they have money, and money equals power, evil has a way louder voice and deeper print than the good

-do you guys use magic for harm too?

-we don't have magic, well some people believe we do but most don't, science rules our world, and we use it for immense harm and decay

-to be fully transparent, you sound like horrible beings, no spirituality, total strive for materialism, selfishness, ignorance, abandonment, I wouldn't want to exist there

-I don't blame you, honestly I think I may just stay here but I know I can't, it's just a matter fo time before Xynar runs out of pages so I will just attempt to live, learn and gain knowledge, until I go back one day to spend the days awaiting my inevitable death, after that we'll see what happens and what doesn't.

...

-when at the Tribalchotomous island, have you come across any library?

-library? Oh yeah, an Elder named Quintria had a big one under her house. Why are you asking?

-the scream from when we were in the channel

-what about it?

-we don't know its source but we know it can only happen every one thousand years, only two types were ever heard, a woman scream and a man scream, this time it looks like it was the man one.

-is there any theory or speculation?

-Tribakwiyans, Praying Terraformers, Quantum shifters, and five other creature groups lived in the ocean before, serving and surviving off of hEr, the rage outbreak was when everyone was kicked to an island and out of the ocean, and each group received a curse with Guenara rocks being the temporary antidote or remedy to said curse, now that part of history we all know, but we don't know why everyone got kicked out, it has always been known that Goddess is fair, so she must've done it for a reason, but no one from those times is still alive to recall the reason, and even those who were didn't have clear memory, as much as they tried to remember, it seems as if they were made to forget, we speculate the existence of someone or something that took over the Goddess, and she's fighting him to try and regain control over herself, which is why sometimes we hear her screams, and sometimes his, maybe the thing is what made her kick most of her people out, but at the end of the day, this is what we think, not what we know. And it also wouldn't make sense, why exactly every one thousand years? How much of a coincidence could that be? There is no coincidences in this world, everything happens because of and for a clear reason, the reason is always there, but is our vision?

...

As I said, there's a reason behind everything, there's a reason as to why we needed nocta spheres, reconstruction of the outer Queendom

-what do you mean?

-you can imagine the things our outer walls go by yearly, usually maintenance exhausts all eight spheres, I would like you to join me and kiplers this time.

-kiplers?

-the constructive and reconstructive creature group of The Queendom, it's me and seven kiplers who go out every year.

-really impressive, you do a lot of things here, our kingdoms on earth are just a title at this point, kings and queens do close to nothing"

...

Next day, they were all standing in a line in front of the door; a kipler is the constructive creature of the Queendom, it has eighteen arms, each bundle of three was in a place in pairs, one was in front of its chest, one was on its side, the last one on its backs, all of its palms were filled with white dots, it also had a pair of three feet, it was only one leg but spiraling into three feet, each foot was a bit spaced out and pointed at the other, forming a triangular shape, they were just a bit taller than Tribakwiyans but definitely shorter than Alan, they also had horns starting at the lower back of their heads, beautifully warping until they go over their heads by an inch or two, from the front they looked like they had short horns, but seeing them from the back, you can see the true length, seeing them for the first time was definitely intriguing.

Ecaura took their shape, then she moved the nocta spheres on top of their heads, and slowly put them down, after a bit of pressure against their heads, their horns popped the spheres, and attached to them, sucking all of what was inside, when the sphere were emptied and became shallow and hollow, they combusted and vanished into thin air..