bitter remembrances

[A dragon's scream filled every corner of the island of Harwakrous], it was a scream of agony and distress. Esequator swiftly got out of the "central anchor tower" and rushed toward the source; it was Sworvik, next to a stinger tree, his wing were bleeding heavily, it was vertical slit and Esequator saw a swarm of sabotage bugs in the distance, he figured they swarmed at him and made him lose sight of the tree, one that is notorious for having the most and the sharpest needles of all plants, they are of different heights, and if one touched your skin the others will extend or shrink accordingly and reposition themselves at the appropriate angle so that they create one big and very sharp needle for maximum damage, a small fly may not be able to avoid a sting if it passes by a stinger tree.

Esequator waved his wand that doubled as a walking cane, a fluid like "energy" hovered over the injured line and stopped the bleeding while calming the pain simultaneously

"I'm sorry dear, I should've hexed the sabotage bugs or shielded you from them before the day has started, I knew they will be appearing today yet I got caught up, and you had to pay for my foolishness"

...

The book of creatures:

Volume IV: Nyangotrama and Nyangotramanian roots

section Beta: the island of Harwakrous 

part one: fauna

division three: mystical fauna

creature one: sabotage bugs

After a season of goodwill and overall stability in Harwakrous, comes a season where certain magical bugs appear, they are the sabotage bugs; characterised by their ability to perish and loom anytime and anywhere they want within the Island, sabotage bugs appear to make life harder, for example, disturbing the smooth gliding of a Duran (Sworvik is a creature of the Duran family)

First appearance: three years a.r.o (after the rage outbreak)

...

Sworvik is the only Duran that received stealth training, thus the only one Esequator trusts enough to send for the collection of the Nyangoshrooms, this is going to be Sworvik's second time in all of history to miss a collection date.

In the middle of the night, Esequator went to the ledge of Harwakrous, he then flicked his wand around then slammed it on the sand and started engraving words, every line he traced got mirrored on the Ledge of Nyangotrama, later at dawn, when Artelys and Logachtiges went to welcome Sworvik, they noticed the markings, they read "Sworvik will be absent for this collection and the upcoming two"

Entities were mad because they put all if this work and coordination for nothing

"They could've told us this earlier, before we already put in the work and prepared the baskets"

"unacceptable" Hourer screamed as she started uncontrollably demolishing the baskets. Nobody could stop her, she's the most powerful logachtige, with wrath as strong as her body, they tried hundred of times before but nothing works, so they just stared at her as she destroyed the shrooms, they were going to die before Sworvik's next arrival so they just let her do whatever she wants, anything to make her sleep better at night.