tunnel telekinesistic void glare

"the Island shall remain one" she said. However, she did suggest a solution: a bunch of Gwaxys and Guens swam to both ends of the middle of the island, deliberately leaning a bit, so one of the parts was actually a bit bigger than the other, then, all cosmic striders flew in the sky, with one uniform motion, they swung their wings together, generating so much wind they pushed all of the men to the edge of the island, then Gwaxys and Guens, hit the island and split it, then quickly pushed the two parts away from each other, with that string holding both parts together in the name of union, we of course were on the bigger part, and some of their inventions stayed on our side, we took and hid them in hopes of replicating them one day, however most went with them. And now, they periodically sail here in an attempt to end us and occupy all of the Island, we use our magic to stop them, this cycle has been going on for one thousand three hundred and fifty seven years now, and we still have it in our hearts, the hope that one day, their broken spirits will regenerate and we could finally return back to being one."

The story, really touched Alan's heart, he remembered what men used to and still do to women on earth, they accused them of witchcraft, disloyalty, inferiority, and treated them like a property rather than a living being, just the concept of your gender determining the future of your life is absurd. Thankfully it's slowly wearing off as time progresses, and hopefully it will wear out one day, and we can finally look at people as human, with no race, sexuality, gender or disability being glued to their identity, stapled on their foreheads, a determining factor of their place in the ladder of society, or how they should be seen or dealt with.

"I'm.. genuinely sorry to hear that.. that sounds so, miserably upsetting.

-oh and it sure is, but now you know why we took a really defensive approach to your coming, and we do apologise about that.

-your ways are justified, I would've done the same, maybe even more if I was in your place.

-girls let's switch the gloomy aura filling up the place to a happy one, come on. Let's show the boy around or something

-oh, I forgot.. I'm Alan.

-Tyl, pleasure to meet you Alan, these are Desta, Joul, Oppa, Labella, Anith, and our current cosmic woman, Pi"

The rest of the day consisted of showing Alan around, perhaps the thing he got the most excited about, was the fact that they had human bathrooms, it made sense because until now they're the closest creatures to humans he's met, but the sight of that bathroom made him so stoked, once again, something else he never thought he'd miss when it went and took for granted.

When nighttime came, they all gathered up in a big house, and Alan took the opportunity to ask

"So, since you guys know what I'm essentially here for, two things really, to help you and learn your magic, as I've done with the other islands, I want to know, what is your magic?

-it's called the "tunnel telekinesistic void glare", or the other name for it, taking the first letter of the first word, second letter of the second word, and like that, we get, Teir. Guenara rocks give us a lot of energy, which allows us to heavily increase certain abilities of ours, like generating air through flapping our wings, or, we can use that energy to perform Tier, it's a unique ability of cosmic striders. A strider can only perform Tier on an entity if she manages to observe their pupils, even for a quick second, because that's when the enchantment can be activated. The target freezes in place, their eyes lock with a strider's big blue eyes that start glowing, and then the white dots spread all over them come out, and fly around the entity like very little fireflies, then the strider has the choice to insert as many of those white dots as she wants in the target's body, and each dot inserted makes the target sleep for ten days, we have, more or less fifty dots in each eye, so a hundred, which means the maximum one of us can do is knock someone out for a thousand days. While in that sleeping state, the entity will not feel hunger, thirst, nor will it age. After choosing the number of dots, the remaining ones come back in our eyes, and with every ten days that pass since the targeted entity fell asleep, a new dot regenerates. A Guenara rock allows ten Tiers.

-but... I have no dots in my eyes, how am I supposed to learn this

-it's not something to worry about, as the mechanism behind Tier is not well understood yet, maybe the dots in us can be substituted by something from your body" Tyl did not want to kill his hope, plus it was still too early to discern.

Late at night, Alan as always, could not sleep, the only thing that followed him from earth seemed to be his insomnia. He terraformed the tree and extended logs from it so he could get down, he went to the back of the island where the split was, and to his surprise, Tyl was there, with her wings open and shining, as she was kneeling and touching the link between both parts, the whole link was shining as well.

"What...are you doing?" He asked, Tyl got caught off guard, she put her wings down and all of the light emissions stopped

"What was that?

-nothing, that was nothing.

-no, I want to know.

-it's not any of your business, plus why are you up? No cosmic stirder can be up by this time

-well I'm no a cosmic strider, plus I promise I wouldn't tell anyone, I just want to know, were you trying to cut the link?

-no... it's.. nothing. Just leave..

Alan left, but this sure wasn't the last time he'll be asking about it, he didn't want to blow her cover to other striders, but he put it as a goal to find out about what's happening.

The next day Alan spent with the striders, he talked to them about the Tribalchotomous and Nocturnal island, because apparently they knew nothing about them, he believes Quantum shifters are the most knowledgeable in Gwaxyguen, and thankfully he got to meet them pretty early in his journey, he told them about the big library of Tribakwiyans, the giant Queendom castle, all of the different creatures, and he even put on a magic show for them, using terraformer and Tribakwiyan magic, he still didn't get DCM back. Later during the day, he was pacing through the houses, and he stumbled across Tyl on her own.

"Tyl..

-yes?

-I'm very persistent, you know.

-will your persistence defeat my resistance though,

-come on, I literally know creatures and magic you all never heard of, do you think I'll judge or expose you?

-all? Talk about them, I know all about Tribakwiyans, Terraformers, Logachtiges, us, and the rest of them

-how? Have you gotten out of this island before?

-gotten out? hah, I'm not even a full cosmic strider, I wasn't even living here at first.

-WHAT?

-quiet! You said you're not blowing my cover

-sorry, I was just, bombarded by this information, if you're not a cosmic strider then what are you?

-I said I am a cosmic strider, just not a full one...