he is she, she is Iquila

there's only one usable base per plant, plus we're preparing them because Sworvik is coming in three days, we don't know what could happen.

-you're going to come with me to look for him, now.

...

"Alan, Alan, whispered Wers, stop moving you're attracting Logachtiges

-listen, quite literally, my whole existence is documented in that book, losing it is worse than a Logachtige finding me, if they're going to find me then be it

-if they find you, you will never be able to retrieve it because you wouldn't be here anymore" Wers hissed.

Orahy and Pnomal quickly joined them, Orahy sped up to Alan and whispered "I'm sorry for this"

"Sorry for what?" He quickly got his response, Orahy dropped a Visplenia potion on his head, making him faint instantly, they got him back to the brewery room.

...

"I think you were looking for this" Orahy said upon seeing Alan waking up. The human sreached for the book and snatched it from Orahy

"Calm down, it's not like I was going to gatekeep it, you can have it back, it's yours

-what's so important about it though?" Gyko asked

"It narrates my existence in Gwaxyguen, if I lose it I don't know what could happen, I may get stuck here fore..

Before Alan could finish his sentence, Xynar started violently shaking in his hand, thwn it glowed and levitated to his eye level, right in front of him

...

-Xynar intervention-

This is the fourth Xynar's intervention, due to the foolish acts of the human that consisted in him losing Xynar, the book will curse you by adding ten pages to its fourth part, part IV: a domino effect. Just before the human thinks he could exit Nyangotrama to the Touh Island, an event will happen, that's worth ten pages of Xynar, and that will greatly challenge him and slow him down, possibly ending his journey.

...

Alan could feel the wrath in him intensifying, he was extremely outraged at himself and at Xynar, he did not see any fairness in what the book just did, but he knew better not to throw it on the ground, he wasn't ready for another week of blindness.

He repeatedly banged his head on the wall, blaming his carelessness for putting him in this situation, then he realised that whenever Xynar gives a blessing, it usually gives a curse afterwards, so next time he gets another blessing, he should be expecting a curse to follow.

Now he needs to start training on mastering Akkina.

"Is there a safe place outside where I can train?

-I'm afraid there isn't, the only three types of buildings Artelys have are homes, brewery huts, and the Lypital, where wounded Artelys go to recover, you could choose any of those places to train in, and try to master it as fast as possible

-I will try my hardest, I promise.

...

Hand swayed to the right then the left, creating a pattern of her envision of wind blowing on a leaf and moving it gently, Hand was completing Hand, mirroring it for balance, the same move yet a different application area, wherever the Yin moves the Yang does too, so similar yet so opposing, bound together by energy that the soul flutters by, pulling on heartstrings like a marionette, triggering emotion streams , the moves of her are controlled by strings and the feelings of his are directed by her, she absorbs the energy that a body cannot feel, process or understand and converts it into what can be taken. Test her, she resists, ignite her and she will merge with the flame and create a fire storm full of wrath and grudges that have been lingering inside of her for lifetimes, and break her she will wither, then rise from the debris like a phoenix, she is binding herself to a new creature, she's discovering its spirit, pacing around its body and taking in its morphology, she will not forget it, as she shall be able to recreate whenever needed, she goes back in him, she covers him in an invisible shield that protects his sensitive fragile cells during the new morphology process, she changes his structure while she remains the same, she is a new she that's now within her, and he is a new he that is now within him, in her, and it's all in her, all of him is in her, and all of them are in her, the universe is her and she is the universe, harmonically taking and giving, she existed when it started, and landed on a temporary body where she could see things differently, and be limited to be tested, once she understands what she is and what he is, she will be able to adapt, fix, heal, or maybe better, but will he wither before she can do that? Or will she have enough time to realise? May her cosmic genius serve her well, and may Akkina, be a portal that opens opportunity for new reachability.

Alan's soul has mastered Akkina.

Akkina flowed in his arteries, because she has gained enough experience and DCM fluidity, he already mastered Akkina before knowing it. Alan's spirit has reached the forth stage of spiritual development, it's halfway through completion already.

...

The six stages of spiritual development are:

Ora: the stagnant spirit. During Ora, the spirit is the body, they are both the same, what you see is what you perceive.

Au: the curious spirit. During Au, the entity starts seeking answers to what's beyond the rational, it start wanting to know, that want creates a split between the body and the spirit.

Ujoul: the roamer spirit. During Ujoul, the spirit starts finding out answers to questions that the body cannot understand, and by that it is able to start understanding and learning magic

Iquila: the fluid spirit. During Iquila, the spirit starts getting a better grip of its understanding, the body starts becoming more aware and more connected with the entity that is their spirit, allowing magic learning to become fluid, as it can now pass from the spirit to the body through tightly bound linkers, it is now something that happens fast and easily, it might take some time to master the skill but initiating it is almost instantaneous.

Ehram: the cosmic spirit. During Ehram, the spirit starts overtaking the body and ruling the individual, Ehram spirits can learn magic extremely fast, and are aware of who's around them just by a small change in the wind, or a faint sound of a breath, Ehram spirits are awareness.

Yawthom: the existential spirit. Yawthom spirits do not learn magic, they create it, they can reshape matter, make it perish or generate it. Yawthom is the level Gods Qyn and Sov are at.
A Yawthom spirit can only generate the same amount of matter it once destroyed, because if generation and destruction were unlimited the world would be in great imbalance.

...

"I haven't seen a transformation process in front or me for a very long time, since the rage outbreak. Wow, it's still as beautiful as I remember. Congratulations Alan, you are now an Artely" said Orahy

"Thank you, I can finally fly without Kawazma now, I'm going out to try it right now"

Alan rushed outside and began to fly, he wasn't used to the wings yet so he lost balance in the sky and was going to fall

"NO NO NO" Orahy hollered as he swiftly pushed Alan mid air

"OUCH! what was that for? Instead of saving me you push me further?

-you were going to fall on a Qyn dagger plant

-a what?

-the rarest plant in here. Qyn dagger plants;