time

..the Wayx, it holds attraction of water, if you master the Wayx you will be able to manipulate water, if perfected, you will be able to manipulate anything, or anyone, derived from water, like blood and leaves, and you will be able to kill a lot of creatures, instantly.

The portal of Hannee has the Liths move, which allows you to generate heat, anytime, anywhere, and the possibilities of it being used ruinously is endless.

And the last, but definitely not the least, the portal of dichodualitarimerginatura, I will be referring to it as DCM from now on, with its signature moves, that's right, moves, Kawazma, Akkina and Lathinsé. Kawazma allows you to levitate and move around in the air freely, Akkina makes you able to instantly acquire the shape of any being you touched once, and morph into it whenever you want, Lathinsé is the ability to be subliminal to the point you start hearing thoughts, smelling emotion, and even...connecting with the spirits of the dead.

DCM is undoubtedly the hardest portal to perfect.

It may seem like we've been here for long, but we did not pass 10 seconds in the physical world, so now let's go back, and finish the cracks, with your Praying Terraformer ways, then we'll talk more about the portals"

And just like that, the white boulder vanished, Alan woke up, Ecaura was beside him.

As the work progressed, Alan got a better hold of his terraforming capabilities, and just as he was close to the end, while he scouted one of the regions he was about to terraform, he, as usual, stomped on the ground, he did feel the cracks, but also felt a hollow space underground, he knew Ecaura knew about it, but he didn't say or do anything, for now, but he knew it was deliberately created, as everything in this Queendom was, but why?

...

"Done" said Alan as he clapped his hands together to get rid of the dirt

"Good job..and I mean that" Ecaura replied, and she did, she was very proud of him, he improved a lot from the first time she met him, "well humans may be immature but they're definitely bendable, at least this one is" she thought to herself

"What?" She then suddenly asked

"What is what?" Alan replied, really confused

"The weight on your brain, it's a question, what is it?

-how can you tell? Every single time

-it has only been a few hours since I've explained Lathinsé to you, you know, the one where I can hear your thoughts with, have you forgotten that quickly?

-no, I was just...caught off guard a bit

-okay then, tell me, what is it?

-while feeling the ground the last few times, I felt a hollow area underground, it felt empty, and overall really strange, I was kind of wondering about the reason of its existence