the Scepter of Truth

"Why is there a random door on the wall? it just leads to the outside, it's useless.

-no Alan, this is the sacred door of the ancient sanctuary. The door is stubborn, it will fight back, it will resist any material attack, but it is extremely vulnerable to magic"

Esequator started waving his wand and creating an energy cloud. Alan still had doubts, because he literally saw from the window that the door leads to to nowhere, but he already knew sense and logic need to be tossed out if the window sometimes when in Gwaxyguen.

The door opened, revealing a low lit room with faint dark blue light patches, and in its end was the most light, there, was a standing scepter with a ruby on its top.

"From the Nyangoshrooms I get, I brew a magic potion called "the keeper", the keeper is a potion that generates a spherical shield around a certain body that lasts for a week. It is the reason I send Sworvik every week, the shield keeps the Specter of Truth safe.

-safe from who?

-night stealths, you see, even Harwakrous has a curse, called "slaves of light", because all of us Harwakrous citizens, have one purpose in life, guarding the scepter of Truth, as without it, we would immediately perish, the powers of the scepter of truth are what keeps our spirits alive, if it dies, so will we.

-well, you're the last remaining Harwakrous citizen.

-no, there are a few others in the towers, and besides, the Scepter doesn't only provide us with life.

-what do you mean?

-every single Logachtige is kept alive via it, without it, Logachtiges will perish.

-what about Artelys?

-the Scepter of truth and Artelys have existed at the same time, neither of them ever relied on the other before, and they still don't. The only reason Artelys are still in Nyangotrama is that they can't get out, Logachtiges need Artelys, the opposite does not stand true.

-so, by destroying this scepter, Harwakrous people and Logachtiges will disappear?

-correct.

-why is this a bad thing again?

-I'm sorry?

-you heard me"

Alan snatched Esequator's wand and launched a very aggressive attack at the Scepter, before he could hit it, one of his Guenara rocks got out and created a shield for the Scepter, the same shield they once created for him before, then two other rocks floated in front of him, created a screen of fog where a face with feminine features faintly showed, the person spoke "Alan, The Scepter of Truth is one of my own creations, I made it with my own hands, I put my own mind in it, it hold a quarter of all of the universe's secrets known to the gods, if you dare destroy the Scepter of Truth, or even try to again, I, Qyn, will take you out in less than a blink of an eye. Do not get ahead of yourself, you may be powerful, but you are no match to the omnipotence of the gods, from now on, this unbreakable Guenara shield will temporarily guard the scepter for four months, I will give Nyangotramanians some rest as a compensation for the unfair Sworvik situation, thank you Esequator for your work throughout the years. And now Alan, I order you to NOW GET OUT OF HARWAKROUS, YOU ARE BANISHED FROM ENTERING THIS SACRED LAND EVER AGAIN, AND I WILL RESTORE WHAT YOU DESTROYED"

Alan immediately teleported back to Nyangotrama. All of Harwakrous got restored, both land and creatures, including Sworvik. Now since the Scepter is safe, for a while, Logachtiges and Artelys will have time to reflect on the nature of their relationship, it is time that fear is no longer the emotion binding both creatures to each other, but rather tenderness.

...

"The higher Spirit of Voul has requested both of us to empty our knowledge of the properties of existence in four material items and distribute them across the four quarters, I did my part Sov, this sphere holds all of my knowledge, time for you to extract yours

-very well"

Light came out of every part of Sov, and a yellow sphere appeared between his hands, as opposed to Qyn's purple sphere.

-I, Qyn, have chosen my Scepter of Truth and my Discernment Tower to hoard my knowledge

-I, Sov, have chosen my Elemental Vagra and my Trident of Judgment to hoard my knowledge"

After the energy spheres entered the items, their eyes glowed in purple and yellow respectively and both of them spoke simultaneously "may the Gods watch over you". The Scepter of Truth teleported to Gwaxyguen, the Discernment Tower went to Xymadroma. The Elemental Vagra headed toward Stilitra, and the Trident of Judgment lied in Ompodelf.

...

"Alan.. are you okay? What happened? How did you get here"

Alan explained everything to them

"So let me get this straight, you destroyed all of Harwakrous, wanted to end Logachtiges, the goddess herself stopped you and restored the Island?

-correct

-how did this all happen this swiftly.

-I don't know, and I don't care, not only did I let anger fuel all of my actions, but I also paid a price for it, I lost my magic.

-...what?

-all of it, gone, sure it's temporary, but I don't know if it's a one day temporary or a one month temporary.

-Alan..I'm sorry

-don't be, I deserve it, without magic, I'm as useless as a rock"

Alan's insomnia was as strong as ever that night, he just kept staring at the moons in silence. "We meet again, son.

-Okko, what are you doing here?

-Okko is here when you need him, Okko leaves when you want him. I followed you as I promised, I saw everything at Harwakrous, I was meditating up the hills the whole time and my spirit never left your side.

-I saw an Artely right before I fainted, was that you?

-indeed, Alan. It was me, it was my spirit.

-but..how? I've been told that you can't move with Gwantavision, or cross seas.

-well the crossing seas part is true, I was only able to cross it by temporarily and partially merging with Velta.

-you did WHAT?

-think of it as a leech, it clings onto you, becomes temporarily a part of you, I attached myself to Velta the exact same way.

-how do you know my spirit's name? How come you're so much more capable of any other Artely?-because Alan, I never abided by the hearsay, I never listened to them when they told me that you can't move in Gwantavision, your only limit is your mind, if you delete the others and focus on yourself, you will accede what was once said to be impossible. As to your first question, you already know that my spirit, also named Okko, is free, Okko and I are one, but we are not bound to each other by any chains, we are loyal to one another and tied by eternal cosmic bonds, Okko felt Velta's aura, and Velta is just as devastated as you. When you were evolving, the chains tying Velta to you were shrinking, and the cosmic strings kept expanding simultaneously, and if that had kept happening Velta would have been able to finally float, when your spirit flies for the first time, you have officially finished Iquila, and will start transitioning to Ehram. When the bond between both of you got severed, the chains grew around Velta, and she got slammed back down, lost all of the progress. You are her remaining beam of hope, Alan, do not let her down.