schism

Rockshifting is exactly like terraforming, just different names, and one out of every twenty Osors is born with "shifting spreading", for one day, a spreader Osor could distribute the magic of a shifter Osor across ten people, they become temporary shifters. As to Meskyors however, one of every five is born a shifter and a spreader simultaneously, so the two people out of fourty in Osors are just one person out of five in Meskyors.

Pha mumbled to himself "Do I?". Then he calmly stood up and Hayet guided him to the cave Alan was hiding in.

When Alan saw him, his first instinct was to close the cave by terraforming, but he was only able to elevate the rocks by a few centimeters, he is barely connected to Velta.

"Don't worry stranger, I oppose no threat, I'm only here to talk

-you...what? This is the first time someone from a new Island didn't just go absolutely mad when they saw me.

-first time you say? You've been to the other islands then?

-yeah, long story.

-I have all night.

-wait before this conversation could go any further, how did you know I was here?

-mere luck.

-no, no it's not luck, the way you entered shows that you expected me to be here.

-fine, smart one, I saw your spirit when you were discovering the castle. Then me and my spirit retraced its energy and found the body that is attached to it, which is, you.

-you can see Velta?

-yes I'm a spirit viewer, but nobody else here is, so don't worry about it. Now, mind telling me your backstory?

...

-so the thing you did earlier is called Gwantavision?

-correct.

-and your other magic is blocked? Because your last two chakras are? And your chi paths are also disturbed.

-also correct. I am visiting Touh to learn the magic of its people and help their curse, like I did in all previous Islands.

-except for Tribalchotomous

-trust me I'm going back, I just want my spirit to achieve the highest possible level of development and for me to learn as much magic as I could because I'll be conquering the whole island on my own, I want to make sure I'm invincible, or as close to that as I could get. Enough of me, tell me how the Touh island functions"

Pha explained the shifter and spreader combination.