Introduction

Narrator Brooke (POV)

It was a quiet day at Ever After High. It was shortly after the events of the Epic Winter. Briar, her friends; Ashlynn, Crystal, Apple, Daring, Raven, Faybelle, and her cousin; Rosabella, had all journeyed across Ever After to find a cure for the Kindness Blindness spell put on the Snow King, Snow Queen and the others who were under its influence because of Jackie Frost and North Wind. When Jackie Frost broke the spindle of the spinning wheel in Sleeping Beauty's castle, it caused Briar and her friends to fall into a deep sleep, which Crystal had awakened from after having a dark vision of her dad being puppeted by Jackie Frost and her brother; North Wind.

During the time while they were asleep; both Briar and Faybelle had a dream about their destinies. In the dream; Briar was under a spell Faybelle had placed on her and was about to prick her finger when Faybelle stopped her at the last minute, preventing Briar from pricking her finger and proceeded to destroy the Spinning wheel. In Faybelle's dream; Briar was already under the spell, Faybelle had nothing to do with it and she raced after Briar, only to discover that Briar was about to touch the spindle, she called out to Briar which made her stop for a brief moment. Faybelle grabbed her hand as she was about to prick her finger and sleep for a hundred years; gently pushed her away from the Spinning wheel which broke the spell on Briar and then Faybelle destroyed the whole thing.

When Faybelle woke up from the spell of sleep; she gently shook Briar awake. Ashlynn and the others saw this, but didn't realize what happened in Briar and Faybelle's dream. After they all cure everyone of the Kindness Blindness curse and returned to the school; Briar told her friends about what happened in her dream, and then Faybelle did the same. "Oh no! Briar and Faybelle are going off-script now!" Apple said as if kind of worried. Briar confronted her friend in regards to their destinies. "Apple, our destinies aren't at all what we think they are, our destiny is inevitable, that much is true. But we can change how our stories play out and that will change our destiny." Briar said gleefully as she went to hug her BFFA.

When the hug had ended, Briar walked over to Faybelle, smiled and said; "If Apple's Prince Charming can be Darling. Then Faybelle can stop me from falling asleep for a hundred years. And we all know that Raven's destiny is to become the evil queen, but what if Raven's version of the evil queen wasn't as evil as we thought, Raven found Apple who was just about to bite into a poison apple and Raven was trying to stop Apple from doing that? The evil queen wouldn't actually be a villain anymore. In fact; by having the Raven as the evil queen try to save Apple instead of being the one who poisons Apple; she saves her. Beast Daring flees the castle upon realizing that he's in love with Rosabella and he becomes surrounded by wolves, Rosabella comes to his aid and saves him from the wolves."

Changing the story like that would ultimately change a person's destiny. And they all began to realize this. But before I get ahead of myself, let's without further ado. Get on with our story.