Chapter 13

Headmaster Grimm and the faculty had locked down the whole school due to Maleficent's death, they claimed it was also for other reasons, but they said the students were allowed to stay on the campus. As Raven, Apple and Snow White all came to the entrance gates of the school grounds, they were approached by the school's security officer. "Queen Snow, Ms. Queen and Princess Apple; to what do we owe the pleasure of your visit? You are aware that the school is on lockdown due to a rumor that Raven has a twin sister, who is in disguise as one of the other students. We must keep the other students safe." Snow asked for her and the girls to be allowed onto the school grounds. The security officer tells the guards to open the gate and let them in. The gate opens and the trio walks onto the school grounds, then the gate closes behind them. Milton approaches them. "Ah, Snow White, and Princesses Apple and Raven Queen, what do I owe your visit?" Snow adjusts her skirt and then she stands upright and speaks with a clear voice; "I am here to right a wrong. One that was done without any need to." Milton nods. "I understand your majesty. But why did you bring the Queen Twins with you?" Milton asks, kind of concerned.

Snow White smiles and answers; "The Wrong that I must make right again, involves them and their mother; Grimhilde Queen. I separated them from their birth mother, by imprisoning her in the mirror prison she created, but in order to right the wrong I have made; I must release the Evil Queen, she was sentenced to 20 years of imprisonment, she served some of her imprisonment confined to Queen Castle, she gave birth to her daughters and then just before you made me imprison her in the mirror prison which she created for someone else; she felt remorseful for her actions that made me unable to have children and out of remorse and mercy; Grimhilde chose to give up one of her own daughters, so that way I could have a child to raise. You, Giles and I both know that Grimhilde was not actually evil like you claim she is, she was imprisoned to fulfill her final role in the Snow White story, it's time for her to be released and it's also time for all of the realm to know that both of her daughters are very prominent in this school, and that there is no reason for the school to be divided because of them." Milton agreed. "You are very correct about that, if we release her, and publicly announce that Raven and Apple are both her daughters; do you think that they will both still be loved and accepted by their fellow students and their friends?" Snow White nodded.

Milton, understanding what must be done, smiles an uneasy smile and then he says; "After you Queen Snow, Ms Queen and Ms. Queen!" Snow White, Raven and Apple led Milton Grimm to the location of Grimhilde's Mirror, where she was imprisoned. As the four of them are ascending the staircase to the tower; they are approached by Giles, Baba Yaga, Rumplestiltskin, and a few other faculty members along with a few students who use magic. "I am technically supposed to be out of school, mourning my aunt's death, but I heard that the Evil Queen is going to be released from her mirror prison and I am here to help release her." Farrah said with a smile.

Gloria Wicked Witch and Kori Good Witch are among the students who are there to help release Grimhilde Queen. The group all headed up the staircase together, then as they arrived at the room where the Evil Queen's mirror was kept, they all filed into the room. The mirror came to life; "What is the meaning of this plethora of company?" Grimhilde says. "Grimhilde Queen, I have come to right a wrong. These are those who are here to help and as you already know; Milton, myself, Giles, Baba Yaga and Rumplestiltskin are not as magically inclined as we used to be, so we have gathered a group of younger magic users to help us release you from your imprisonment." Snow White said with a smile.

Grimhilde seemed kind of surprised, but also she didn't actually believe that she was going to be released from her mirror prison. "Do you honestly expect me to believe that all of you are here to release me from my mirror prison!? I'm a Queen and I may be revered as evil, but I'm not stupid and I wasn't born yesterday." Snow White looked at Apple and Raven; "Girls, begin." Raven and Apple began casting a spell to release their mother, Farrah, Gloria, Kori and all of the people who had imprisoned Grimhilde began joining in and unbeknownst to any else present; Snow White, who had not been known to have any magic, also began casting a spell to release Grimhilde. After a few minutes; Grimhilde Queen was released from her mirror prison. "Wait, this isn't a trick? I am really free now!?" Grimhilde says as she looks at Snow White, Milton, Giles and all of those who had imprisoned her years ago. One by one; all of the people who had once imprisoned her nodded that she was free now.