Chapter 7

"Good Job, you are actually very good at cheering. Where did you get so good!?" Faybelle asked her opponent. Kimberly, who was still shaking Faybelle's hand, smiled and then answered. "I learned at my last school!" Faybelle asked Kimberly where her last school was and the name. Kimberly told her exactly what the school was named and where it was located. Faybelle pulled out her mirrorphone and researched the school. Faybelle chuckled and then she said; "Really, because it says here that the school you claim you learned cheering at is an all-boys school. There are no girls and you're clearly a girl, so that was a lie!"

Kimberly shook her head; "No, I'm not lying! I graduated from there in 2017. Don't believe me, go to their website, click on students and alumni, then click on alumni and look up the last name; Rosewood, and that is how you'll find out I was telling you the truth." Faybelle did as Kimberly said and she came across only one alumni with the last name; Rosewood. "It says here that there was a Rosewood, who graduated in 2017. But the name Kimberly isn't the one that came up. You're a liar!" Kimberly shook her head again. "Did the results you got come up with a person named; Blake!?" Faybelle looked at her phone again. "Yes!" Faybelle replied. "But, what does that have to do with the fact that you lied to me and never attended this school!?" Kimberly lowered her head. "Read Blake's profile!" Faybelle read it and she couldn't believe it; "Wait, don't tell me that this was you!"

Kimberly lowered her head a bit more. "Okay then, I won't tell you!" Apple White showed up looking for Kimberly. "Oh no, you didn't! Faybelle, what did you do to her!?" Apple shouted at the Cheer Captain. "I didn't do anything to Kimberly!" Kimberly nods. "She didn't, I told her where I went to school before you and I met, and she mentioned it was an all-boys school and called me a liar. But Apple, you of all people know that I'm not lying, since I entrusted you with my secret. Although; it's not really a secret anymore. And now; Faybelle, Brooke and Rosabella all now know my dead name."

Faybelle, kept reading the profile of Blake Rosewood. "Blake was the school's best sports player, until he decided to develop a knack for "Cheerleading", shortly after he made cheerleading a thing at the school, all of the boys began making fun of him; calling him a faggot, gay or even a girl. Blake tried on several occasions to take his life, one day; after a suicide attempt, Blake started referring to himself as a girl and began going by the feminine name; Kimberly! Several of the boys attacked and beat him up. Blake kept on insisting that he was a girl named; Kimberly and refused to wear his school uniform to class. Blake began wearing clothes that only girls and women would wear, he would even wear them to public school functions. This really upset a lot of people. Blake was nearly expelled because he wouldn't wear a boy's uniform, dressed like a girl and called himself; Kimberly. But, the headmaster of the school agreed to allow Blake to stay, complete his senior year and graduate on the condition that he wasn't allowed to leave the dorm, would have an off-campus tutor come teach him and during his lessons he was allowed to dress how he wanted, but after his lessons; he would have to attend all school functions and meal times, while wearing his school uniform, as well as; looking, acting and behaving like a boy. He agreed and went on to become his class's valedictorian, and when he asked if he could attend graduation in a dress, the headmaster agreed to let him graduate while wearing a dress. After receiving his diploma and graduating; Blake gave his valedictory speech and as soon as he finished; he came out as a Trans Girl in front of the whole school and everyone else present. One of the school's three female teachers; Gloria, mentioned that she went to school for Gender Studies, and she went up to the podium and revealed that Kimberly was indeed Trans and that throughout her tenure at the school; there were several signs of it that apparently all of the female teachers picked up on indicating that Kimberly was indeed a Trans Girl."

Faybelle stopped reading for a few minutes to catch her breath. "After Gloria spoke, she performed a few special tests on Kimberly which would determine if Kimberly was actually Transgender or not. Gloria conducted the tests and Kimberly passed every single one with flying colors, and the final results of those tests were; "Transgender". After the graduation ceremony came to a close, all of the teachers and the headmaster walked over to Kimberly and apologized for how they treated her. The headmaster now accepting and knowing that Kimberly was indeed Transgender, made a recommendation for an All-girls Secondary Reform School, which was run by his own sister, who was also transgender. Kimberly got accepted because of the headmaster's recommendation and the headmaster even paid for all of Kimberly's schooling."

Faybelle finished reading. "That is all there is on the profile. So, I owe you an apology Kimberly, I called you a liar but it turns out that you were telling the truth all along. I also feel bad now that I know you are transgender and I threatened to turn you into a boy a while ago. Please forgive me! If you want it; the position of Cheer Captain is yours! No strings attached!" Kimberly shook her head. "No Fay, I don't want to take Cheer Captain from you, we tied after all. Instead, we'll be Co-Captains." Faybelle didn't really like the idea of sharing the Captain's position with someone else. But she agreed to let Kimberly be the Cheer Captain alongside herself. Faybelle said she and Kimberly would alternate running routines and practices with the squad, Kimberly would run the routines and practices one week, and then Faybelle would do the next week and they rotated as Captain of the squad.

Not long after that; Kimberly and Faybelle both worked together as Co-Captains on a Cheer routine for the upcoming Ever After Cheer Competition! Kimberly found that although she and Faybelle were often at odds with each other, they worked well together when working on joint routines. Eventually; one or the other would have to give up being Cheer Captain, but who would it be!? That answer would come soon enough.

A/N: This chapter was a little shorter than the others, but that's because I am trying to cut the chapters shorter to conserve on writing material for the story. I want to conserve enough to have at least 17 chapters instead of the originally planned 10 chapters, because chapter 8 would have begun the climatic ending and I'm not finished writing the story yet. So, I am dragging it out to make what would've been a 10 chapter story into a longer story spanning across at least 17 chapters instead.

Secondary part of the A/N: In my Author's Note in the previous chapter of this story, I mentioned that this chapter would give some of my backstory and I also said that my dead name was revealed in the chapter as well. Well, the reason why I changed my name to Kimberly from my dead name; Blake, is because when I found out how I got that name, I was more adamant about changing my name so I wouldn't be named after a character from the TV series; Dynasty. I absolutely hate that show and I learned that when I was born, I was named after Blake Carrington from Dynasty, and even though I love the name; Blake and I would've actually kept it had I not learned that I was named after a fucking (pardon my language) Dynasty character! Now, that all of you know my dead name; I politely ask that when you comment, reply to comments made by me, mention or even message me; that you don't use my dead name, but instead my name; Kimberly! Thank You for understanding and to the readers; Thank You for your support!