Epilogue

Everyone who graduated in Apple's year ultimately became a teacher or faculty member of their Alma Mater and the school was named; "The Most Prestigious School for Fairytale Characters". Kimberly Rosewood and Malia Thorn got married two years after graduation and went through a bitter divorce almost six months later, because Malia had an affair with Holly O'Hair and Kimberly found out about it, the divorce ended badly for Malia, who didn't get anything. Malia felt ashamed and guilty for having the affair with Holly, and she eventually killed herself (she cast a spell on herself that fairies would use to kill themselves) due to all the guilt and shame from her affair. Holly found out about Malia's death and was heartbroken, but she eventually found herself moving on and she eventually found herself in a relationship with her late lover's ex-wife. Kimberly didn't harbor any ill will toward Holly for the affair, in fact she knew that Malia was in love with Holly as well as herself, but she decided that Holly wasn't to blame for her and Malia's failed marriage and after them dating for almost two years, Kimberly and Holly got engaged, and within a year after their engagement, they were married.

Holly and Kimberly both adopted a little girl named; "Lizzie", who reminded them of their friend; Lizzie Hearts. Lizzie grew up and became one of the most beautiful and most beloved women in the realm of Ever After, and she also was the first woman in the realm to go to space. The land of Ever After opened a Space Exploration Center and she was the first female astronaut in the realm, she also co-founded the Ever After Space Agency (EASA). Lizzie Rosewood married the son of Poppy O'Hair and Sparrow Hood and together they had two daughters; Bekka and Reese.

Apple and Darling never adopted any children, they decided that they would let their bloodline's fate rest with Raven and Cupid, both of whom had just found out they were pregnant. Dexter was going to be a father to at least one set of twins, given that both him and Raven were twins themselves. Raven and Apple were twins and Dexter was Darling's twin brother. Unknown to anyone other than her; Cupid was pregnant with Quintuplets. Everyone else was either married, engaged, divorced, separated or expecting children. They had all found their own happiness and they were all writing their own stories and charting their own paths to destiny.

All was as it should be after all. Although this chapter is coming to an end, everybody knows that; The End is just the Beginning and that even though this story is ending, it is just the beginning of an entirely new chapter or story that is to come.

The End is just the beginning...