Chapter 11

Ashlynn was walking to her dorm room with two beakers, each one containing a drop of virgin lesbian blood. "Hey Nephthys, now that I have acquired two drops of virgin blood from a lesbian couple, what is it you want me to do with them!?" Ashlynn asked the demon within her. "Swallow them!" The voice said. "Why do you want me to swallow them?" Ashlynn asked.

"Because, once you swallow the virgin blood of the lesbian couple, I can manifest myself on the earthly plane. And with Lesbian blood within your body, you yourself, my current host will become lesbian and I will become your wife. Allowing me the ability to remain on earth in human form for as long as you live. Which will be forever! People around you will age and grow uglier as they age, but you will not age, you'll be young forever and unlike them; you'll never die. But there is a stipulation to living forever, being beautiful forever and remaining eternally youthful; you must consume blood for the rest of your life. Your body will grow more dependent on consuming blood and less dependent on food or any other beverages that aren't blood. You will also become sensitive to sunlight, ultraviolet light, running water, you won't be able to see yourself in the mirror, you'll never appear in pictures or on videos. And you will never be able to consume or be around garlic, objects that are lined with silver, crucifixes that are not inverted, and the only way for you to actually die is by having a wooden stake lined with silver and soaked in holy water driven through your heart."

Ashlynn pondered for a few minutes on that. "So, I become like that monster girl I met last year named Draculaura? I basically become a vampire, that is what you are saying?" The demon within Ashlynn growls in confirmation of what Ashlynn said. "Being a vampire doesn't sound like a bad thing really, I even begged Draculaura to make me a vampire last year. But she said no. If I'm going to become a vampire; then I am perfectly fine with being eternally youthful, becoming immortal and having eternal beauty. When would I be able to begin the transformation?" Ashlynn asked. "When the full moon is at its highest peak tonight! You shall swallow the two drops of blood in those beakers, and then you will begin the transformation from human to immortal vampire.

-meanwhile, back at Sleeping Beauty Castle;

Faybelle, Briar, Aurora and Ella were researching the demon; Nephthys and what she could possibly want with Apple and Darling's blood. "Right here; Nephthys is a demon from the Ars-Goetia who possesses a human after being summoned and the human selling their soul to her, she manipulates her human host and tries to achieve physical existence on the earthly plane, if a human possessed by her consumes the drops of blood from a lesbian couple under the light of a full moon at the highest peak in the heavens, it makes the one who consumed the blood become a female and also lesbian, and then magically grants Nephthys a body of her own separate from her host and then the two are bound together in marriage, and Nephthys grants her former host turned wife eternal youth and immortality in addition to whatever the host wanted in exchange for their soul. But the former host must consume only blood. This causes the former host of Nephthys to become sensitive to the Sun and UV light, they will be unable to enter dwellings without being invited in, crucifixes that are not inverted, silver lined objects and holy water will burn their skin upon touching it, they will not be able to cross running water, they won't be allowed upon any sacred and hallowed lands, and they can only roam and feed at night. And they will have no reflection in mirrors and will not appear in photos or videos."

Ella gasped and said; "Ashlynn will become just like a vampire." Briar shakes her head; "Not like one. She will become a vampire!" Aurora then asked. "When's he next full moon?" Faybelle looked at the screen and said; "Tonight! The moon is at its highest peak in the heavens at 3 AM." Briar looked at the time. "It's Eleven PM right now, that's exactly four hours from now. So, what are we going to do to stop Nephthys and also keep Ashlynn from becoming a vampire!?"