Chapter 5

Meanwhile with Briar and Faybelle;

Faybelle and Briar were talking about their days. "So, that new girl seems nice. She's beautiful too. Not as beautiful as you are, my Rose." Faybelle said to her girlfriend as they were kissing. "Fay, I have been meaning to tell you something. You know how Ashlynn and I were once roommates right? Well, before you and I ever met, I knew that I was lesbian, but something happened. Ashlynn and I had sex, she was my first. And apparently; I was hers as well. But please don't tell anyone else okay?" Faybelle smiled. "It's fine babe, in fact; my first time being sexually intimate was with Farrah. Yeah, I know we're cousins. But when you think that you will never have love, you're willing to go to impossible lengths to find love. Farrah is Bisexual, so I knew she wouldn't have a problem with it, aside from the fact that it was an incestuous act."

Faybelle then received a hext message. "Faybelle, Kimberly said that she's going take your position as Cheer captain from you." Faybelle looking at her Mirrorphone 13 said; "Kimberly, I'm gonna destroy her!" Briar overhears what Faybelle says and then she quietly says to herself; "You can destroy this pussy!" Which earns her a look from Faybelle. "Briar Rebecca Katherine Rose Beauty, you do realize I can hear you talking under your breath." Briar smiled slyly and then she said it louder; "You can destroy this pussy!" Faybelle gave her girlfriend a look. "Perhaps later babe! I gotta go destroy Kimberly! She says she wants my spot as Cheer Captain! Never gonna happen! I'm gonna destroy her! Be back in a bit, I'm off to cheer practice. Love you my Rose!" And with that; Faybelle left for Cheering practice.

Briar grabbed the power tool she kept underneath her bed and began to pleasure herself with it. "Oh Faybelle, I love it when you do that!" She begins moaning with pleasure. So much pleasure that she was unaware of the person who had knocked on her door. "Oh, Oh, Oh! Raven! Oh Shit! What are you doing here in mine and Faybelle's room!?" She asked her friend. Raven had been well aware that Briar had kept a sex toy in her room, but she didn't expect Briar would be using it at 3:50 in the afternoon. Raven had come to get Briar for an after school club they both were in. "Oh shit! Is it seriously that time!? I take it you are here to come get me for the club!" Briar said in response. "Raven nodded. "I am Briar, also; does Faybelle know you have that!?" Raven answers back jokingly earning her an evil eye glare from Briar.

Meanwhile with Cerise and Meeshell;

Cerise and her girlfriend were sitting together at a table in the Castleteria. "You think Raven and Briar will be here tonight!? After all; we can't have a session without our DM! And Raven is the DM." Meeshell asked her girlfriend. "Ogres and Ouroboros is not fun without a minimum of 6 people and the DM!" Cerise replied. Shortly after saying that, Cedar Wood, one of the other girls in the club arrived. Followed by; Kimberly, Cupid, Apple and Darling. Not long after; Briar and Raven also walked in. "Okay, now that everyone is here. Let's get this session rolling!" Cupid chuckled at what Raven had just said.

"Alright, so tonight's session will now begin!" Apple said happily. The gaming session lasted almost 4 hours, and it was almost time for dinner. They wrapped up their session and then picked up everything and went back to their respective rooms, where they all put their dice and other stuff they used during their gaming session, and then they got ready to go eat dinner.

In the Castleteria;

Kimberly and her friends were all enjoying their meal, Ramona was sitting with her girlfriend; Justine Dancer as usual, Cerise was with Meeshell, Apple and Darling were together as well. All couples were sitting together at dinner, and this made things upsetting because poor Nina Thumbell was unable to find a girl, who would date her. The only one who came close was Tia Belle, daughter of the fairy Tinkerbell. And Tia was CisHet, so that was rotten luck. Tiny the giant walked over to Nina and asked if he could sit with her. "Why of course, Tiny. We're friends after all." Tiny sat down at the table with Nina and they began talking and laughing.

Dinner was almost over when Kimberly stood up and said; "May I please have your undivided attention everyone! I, Kimberly, have decided to run for Student Council President. I know that Apple is the incumbent, and that her term in almost up, I think I can help this school out quite a bit despite being a Hexchange student. But if you would vote for me, I'm sure that we can bring change to Ever After High together!" Duchess Swan announced that she was running for re-election as School Representative, Raven and a few other students announced their candidacy for the school's student government and then dinner was over and everyone went back to their respective rooms.

Once everyone was back in their rooms, Kimberly tells her roommate Kitty, that she wants her to be her Vice President if she wins. Nobody else seemed to challenge Kimberly for the office of Student Council President. So she can be a shoe-in for sure. Several days later; Kimberly wakes up to find she has two opponents running against her for Apple's seat as the Student Council President. Rita Stepsister was one of her opponents, and the other was; Noel Claus. This coming Student Government Election was going to an uphill battle to victory. And this was one battle that Kimberly didn't plan to lose.

Kimberly and her friends were doing all they could to ensure that Kimberly was elected Student Council President. Kitty was Kimberly's Running-mate, Duchess had agreed to help Kimberly campaign, since Duchess ran unopposed every year she ran for School Representative, she knew she was going to win. So she didn't even worry about campaigning for herself, she focused all of her time on Kimberly's campaign for Student Council President. And by the day the elections were held; Kimberly was 46% likely to win, by the end of the school day; Kimberly's chances of winning were 87%. After class ended for the day; every student went to the Grimmnasium and Cast their votes.

The following day; the results were posted. Kimberly won, Noel Claus was a close second behind Kimberly behind six votes, only two votes were for Rita Stepsister, which were her own and also Vivian Stepsister's vote. Duchess won School Representative again. Meeshell got elected as School Treasurer, Cerise who was running for an office won the School Chief Security Officer. And many other SGA offices and seats were mentioned. This would be Kimberly's first time in a political seat of power at the school. Would she be able to run the School's Student Council and to an extent the School's SGA as well, or would she need help!? The answer would be known in time.