Chapter 2

The next day;

Briar woke up in her room, did that really happen yesterday or was it just a dream!? She wondered to herself. She noticed that her room was a lot different than the day before. "Wait, it did actually happen!? I'm now Faybelle's girlfriend and we're sharing a dorm room together!? She thought it was all a dream. "Ah, you're awake my Rose. I made you breakfast, like Darling does for Apple every morning, Rosabella does for Daring, Kitty did for Lizzie (may she Rest In Peace), my former roommate; Bunny does for Alistair, Meeshell does for Cerise, Cupid does for both Raven and Dexter, and Ashlynn does for Hunter. I know that you're a vegetarian, so it's all Vegetarian and Vegan-friendly, after all; I made enough for the both of us and I'm a Vegan, just like my half-sister/cousin; Farrah."

There is a knock on their door. "Faybelle, it's Malia. I need to talk to you. Would you mind opening up?" Malia said as she kept knocking on the door. Briar was about to get up out of bed as Faybelle went to answer the door; "Wait, Fay! You do know that I'm indisposed, please don't answer the door at least until I'm wearing either my housecoat or my underwear and bra." Faybelle smiled. "Of course, my Rose." Briar put her underwear and bra on, then she threw on her housecoat and slippers. Afterwards she unlocked her Mirrorphone 13 and opened her music app and began playing a playlist she had made in case she ended up becoming Faybelle's girlfriend. And the first song to play was Faybelle's favorite song; "Kiss from a Rose by; Spheel". Faybelle began singing as she opened the door to reveal her older sister; Malia and Noel. "Fay, are you listening to Kiss from a Rose again!?" Malia asked curiously. Faybelle blushed and then she said; "I love this song, almost as much as I love my Rose!" Soon; the song changed and played Malia's favorite song; "The Only Exception by Terramore", Noel rolled her eyes. "You are the only exception" Briar began singing. Noel couldn't help but let out a chuckle when Briar tripped and fell, which earned her a glare from Faybelle.

Faybelle reminded her sister that she had something to talk to her about. "Faybelle, I overheard a dark fairy saying that mom was very ill and how they don't expect her to make it through the weekend. Headmaster Grimm gave you, me and our girlfriends the rest of the week of classes off. You've been wanting mom to bless your first and only relationship. Especially; if you believe that she's the one. Mom will have to give her blessing or your relationship may be doomed to fail. She wants to make sure that she blesses your relationship. After all; I told mom that you fell in love with Briar Beauty. Mom laughed and said; "Faybelle really is taking after me. She even fell in love with the princess she is supposed to curse, like I did." Faybelle and Briar gasped in shock until they realized; "Our moms were in love with each other!? Faybelle, you know what this means? Right!?" Briar asked her girlfriend in shock. Faybelle thought about it. "It means that if my mother was in love with your mother; then that means that;..." Faybelle stopped. "Sisters!" Briar finished.

There was a pause once again and then Briar added; "My mom never married because the person she was in love with was part of a Forbidden Love! And Faybelle, because my mother never married, but I'm her daughter, which means that we could be sisters. My mother told me that she used magic to have a child. But according to the book I have been reading about using magic to have children, only Magic from a dark fairy can be used to have children, and if the person who wants to have a child or children was in love with a dark fairy; that is the dark fairy with whom's magic must be used, and if the would be parent uses magic from the dark fairy they fell in love with, that dark fairy becomes one of the child born of Magic's parents. And it also says; that a person who desires to have children, that uses dark fairy magic to do so cannot use the magic to have only one child, it has to be done in pairs."

Faybelle thought about that for a moment; "Which means; if my mother and your mom are your parents, and your mother used dark fairy magic to have children and dark fairy magic can only give a person children not a child, then your mother is also my mom!" Faybelle turned towards Malia and Noel who looked at each other in shock. "Wait, Faybelle is dating her biological sister!?" Ashlynn gasped in shock as she overheard everything that was said. Faybelle turned toward Briar, then she faced Noel and Malia and said; "Girls, can you both please make sure that Ashlynn doesn't blabber about this revelation to anyone else!?" Malia and Noel nodded and then chased after Ashlynn, who had just finished whispering something into Raven's ear, Raven gasped and whispered into Chariclo (a.k.a; Cupid)'s ear, who flew off towards the room of Faybelle and Briar.