Chapter 17

Back with Briar and Faybelle;

Upon hearing the news of Ashlynn, Rosie and Duchess's judgments and their sentences, Briar, Faybelle and the others knew that they were never going to see either of their three friends again. And they all decided to do what they had originally planned, locking down the whole school and allowing Maleficent's family to mourn her loss. But Briar and Faybelle decided that it was for the best if they waited until after graduation to mourn their mama's death.

Everyone was still trying to get over their shock about Ashlynn, Rosie and Duchess, but they were also still dealing with the news that Apple and Raven were both twins, they were not ready for another shocking revelation that they were all about to hear. "Attention: Students and Faculty members, I have something to tell all of you." Milton said, trying to command the attention of everyone present. As soon as he had everyone's attention, he spoke. "Apple and Raven aren't just Grimhilde's twin daughters, they're also my daughters! Grimhilde and I were both very close when she was a student, before I pushed her to become the Evil Queen, and also forced all of her classmates to follow their destiny as the next generation of heroes and villains in their respective fairytale stories, I didn't know that she was with child at the time that she graduated, because she never told me or anyone else it seems. But, I thought that you should all know the truth."

Raven and Apple looked at their mother, then at Headmaster Milton Grimm. "I can't believe it! The man who practically wanted us to follow our predetermined destinies has been our father all along!?" Raven and Apple said simultaneously. The shock spread through the whole school. But that was not the end of the shock that was to come either.

Graduation Day

It was the last day of Senior Year for Apple and her classmates. "As the Valedictorian, Kimberly should be proud." Apple said with a smile. Maddie, Brooke and the other SGA members were smiling at Kimberly. They all made it, it was finally the day they all graduated. Now that everyone at Ever After High knew about Apple and Raven, most of the faculty members and some of the students expected Apple or Raven to take over as Headmaster, a position that their father had. But a shocking turn of events made everyone feel like they were in a different world. "Neither Apple or Raven will be taking over as Headmistress at this time, Apple wants to marry her girlfriend and true love; Ms. Darling Charming, and Raven wants to marry both Mr. Dexterous Charming and Ms. Chariclo Arganthone Cupid, and attend classes at a university in another realm before either of them ultimately becomes the headmistress of this wonderful school." Milton said before the graduation ceremony began.

The ceremony went off without a hitch, and the crowd cheered as the students' names were called, walked onstage and received their diplomas. Kimberly Rosewood made her Valedictory speech and then the Salutatorian made her speech as well, and then everyone clapped after the speeches were over. The graduates flipped their tassels over to the opposite side of their graduation caps and then Headmasters Milton and Giles proudly announced the graduating class and everyone clapped and cheered them on. After the applause and cheers died down, the graduates took off their caps and tossed them into the air. Some graduates kissed their significant others, others proposed to their lovers, and a few even came out of the wardrobe as well.

One of the graduates that came out of the wardrobe was Holly, who came out as Lesbian. Rapunzel and her husband were furious with Holly's decision to come out as lesbian at graduation. "Attention everyone!" Mr. Badwolf said with a rather loud voice. Every single person in the audience and among the graduates was now giving him their full undivided attention. "Now that they have both graduated, I think it's time for them both to reveal their secret. Better yet, our secret!" He said taking Red Riding Hood's hand. Cerise Hood and Ramona Badwolf both came forward and revealed their family secret. "Ramona and I are both sisters, and our parents are Mr. Badwolf and Red Riding Hood!" Cerise said proudly. "Justine Avery Dancer, while your family is here, will you marry me!?" Ramona added. "Absolutely! Yes! One hundred trillion times, yes!!"