Chapter 6

Kimberly's first day as Student Council President and leader of the SGA at Ever After High had come. Kimberly couldn't be any more nervous than she was. Or at least that's what she told herself. "Okay Kim, get a hold of yourself, just take a few deep relaxing breaths and then walk into the school building with the composure of a Royal, despite you actually being a Rebel." Brooke Page walked past. "Oh hello, Kimberly. Nervous for your first day as the head of the student council and Ever After High's SGA!? Just come to either me, Rosabella, Apple, Maddie or Duchess, if you ever need some advice! We're all SGA and we've all been Student Council President at least once, well aside from Duchess Swan of course!" She smiled and then walked inside. Kimberly took a deep breath; "Okay, here I go. My first day as Student Council President. And so it begins!" Kimberly walked inside and as soon as she did, she was swarmed by students asking questions, and making petitions for things that they believe could make Ever After High a much better school.

The first period of class was a little bit rough but Kimberly was able to get out of her class for the first half of the school day because it is the duty of the Student Council President to give new students the grand tour of the school. Mia, daughter of The Good Witch of the North and Harriet, daughter of Dorothy Gale were among the new students receiving the tour. Harriet and Mia transferred from Emerald City High, among them were some other new students, Kimberly being a new student of Ever After High knew that she was also not yet used to the school, but she knew all of the major locations of the school where the grand tour would take new students to. "So, if you follow me, we'll begin the tour of the school." She said as calmly and politely as possible. A girl in the group raised her hand; "Excuse me Ma'am, we never got your name." Kimberly had forgotten to introduce herself. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I honestly forgot to introduce myself to all of you; I'm Kimberly, Kimberly Rosewood. I'm the Student Council President here at Ever After High and I'll be your tour guide. Please go easy on me, I'm technically a new student here myself, and I am still getting used to learning the campus and the village of Book End as well."

The girl who had raised her hand continued talking after Kimberly finished speaking. "Hi Miss Kimberly, I'm Gloria Wicked Witch, daughter of the Wicked Witch of the West; Elphaba. I'm actually nothing like my mother, in fact; I actually want my cousin; Kori Good Witch's destiny, and although her name makes her sound like she wants to follow after her mother; Galinda, Good Witch of the South, Kori dreams of following after my mother; Elphaba's destiny. But that wasn't what I wanted to say. What I really want to know is; "How many Singles are there at Ever After High!?" Kimberly wasn't sure how to answer that question. "I'm sorry, would you mind re-wording your question, so that way I may understand it better?" Gloria smiled and then she answered; "My cousins; Mia, Harriet, Kori and I are all..." Gloria looks around then she whispers the last part of her answer to Kimberly's question; "Lesbians!" Kimberly almost laughed so hard that she fell over.

"Girls, you don't have to worry about being your true selves here at Ever After High. The school is all-inclusive and believe it or not; a majority of the students are part of the LGBTQ+ Community, myself included. You see; I'm a Trans Girl and also Lesbian myself and some of my closest friends are students here. I am an exchange student, I'm only attending class here to find out what attending a school for Famous Fairytale Characters and their children is like. Once my time here at Ever After High is over, which will be when the current Senior class (which includes my childhood friend; Apple White, daughter of Snow White) graduates, then I will be heading back to my realm." Gloria and her cousins all politely thanked Kimberly and then they began the tour of the school.

"Now, if you four would kindly look to the right; you will see the girl's dormitory, to the left is the boy's dormitory and right ahead is the Common Room Area where all Ever After High students hang out after their classes for the day are over. You girls will most likely be roommates with students who are upperclassmen like myself. I will have to speak to the Residential Advisor about where each of you will be staying. Anyway, on to the main building; through this door is the school itself, which you already know since the Headmaster's office is in this building. But I'm about to show you all the different classrooms. Royal Classrooms first." They tour group walk by Madam Maid Marian's Damsel-in-Distressing classroom. "Quietly, classes are still going. This is only the first period of the school day after all. Next, is the Princessology 101 classroom, taught by none other than Queen Rapunzel. Gloria noticed a familiar face in the Princessology 101 class that was taking place. "Quietly; Queen Rapunzel actually allows tour groups to sit in on part of the lesson, and will occasionally pick one or two students in the tour group to answer questions about her lesson. Let's head inside and sit in the back."