Chapter 3

Elsewhere;

Kitty Cheshire was sitting in her room, which she once shared with her late girlfriend; Lizzie, reading Fifty Shades of Red by E.B. Jackson. "Albert Red kissed Catherine Gold, then he proceeded to take her up to the Red room." Kitty's phone dinged with the hext message tone and she set her book down to see who it was. "Kitty, it's Raven. I was just asked by Headmaster Grimm to send you a hext to let you know that he has already found someone to be your new roommate, a new student named...."

There was a knock on Kitty's door and she answered; "Come in!" The door opened to reveal someone that Kitty knew very well. "Kimberly! Wait, are you my new roommate!?" She asked her friend as they hugged. "I am, and I am so sorry to hear about Lizzie, I cried for two days straight and refused to eat or sleep when I heard Lizzie was dead. She always said that I was like the older sister she never had. And I'm sure that if anyone had to take her place at E.A.H., she would've been proud that it was me." Kitty and Kimberly released one another from their embrace and Kitty smiled at her friend, who was the only thing left that her and Lizzie had in common to remember Lizzie by.

Kitty looked her friend in the eye and said; "I was against having someone replace Lizzie as my roommate, but as soon as you walked through the door, I was perfectly fine with having a new roommate. As long as it's you. How's your girlfriend; Stella? Is she a teacher at Alfea yet!?" Kimberly chuckled and replied; "Stella is fine, although we broke up. Stella and I decided that it was for the best if we broke up and just remained friends, so I started dating her best friend; Bloom, instead." Kitty was shocked when she learned that her friend; Kimberly, was actually dating her ex's best friend; Bloom. "Wait, I thought Bloom was dating Sky of Eraklyon!? What happened with that!?" Kitty asked confused. Kimberly's smile disappeared at the mention of Sky, Bloom's ex-boyfriend, which made her clench her fists and grit her teeth. "Ok, something clearly happened with him, what did he do that has got you all angry at the very mention of his name!?" Kitty asked curiously.

Kimberly sat down on Kitty's bed and said; "He raped Bloom, he got drunk with his friends one night and he went over to see Bloom later that same night, they had a fight, he wanted to have sex with her and she refused, he began slapping her around, and telling her that she is his girlfriend and will do whatever he tells her to do. She refused again and said; "You're Drunk, I told you I won't have relations with you if you are drunk." He punched her multiple times in the stomach and in the face, he then forcibly held her down, undressed her as she was trying to fight him off, Bloom bit him and screamed for help, Sky gagged her so she couldn't scream and then he began beating her again until she was too weak to resist any longer and then he forced himself on her. I heard her screaming for help and I ran toward her room, but by the time I reached Bloom's room, Sky had already had her in every way possible. I felt bad for Bloom, and nearly killed him for hurting her. That monster tried to make at pass at me, I told him; "if you so much as touch me in any way to do to me what you did to her, I will break every bone in your body, cut off your dick and shove it so far up your ass, you will need a team of proctologists to surgically remove it!" And well, the scumbag tried to grab me, and I pushed him away from me and he slammed into the wall on the other side of the room, breaking every bone in his body as I told him I would, then I proceeded to grab same razor blade that Bloom would occasionally use to cut herself, and I reached for his manhood and genital area, he screamed; "Okay Stop! I will leave you and all of Bloom's other friends alone, just please don't take away the one thing that is important to me!" I stopped myself and set the razor blade down and then I walked over to Bloom and called for help."

Kitty began to cry. "That is so awful what he did to her! What a monster!!" Kitty said in anger. Kimberly nodded in agreement, before she continued; "Several members of the Domino Royal Guard came rushing in, they saw me tending to Bloom and also Sky literally indented in the wall on the far side of the room. "What happened here Ms. Rosewood!?" The guards asked. "That monster raped my friend, get him out of here before I kill him!" The guards did as they were told, because they knew that I would actually kill that scumbag if they didn't get him out of the room, as they had seen me kill another rapist earlier that month, who had sexually assaulted both an underage girl and her mother." I took Bloom to the Royal Hospital wing of the castle on her homeworld; Domino to get her treated and nursed back to health. I paid for all of Bloom's medical bills and for any surgical procedures she required to get back to her healthy self once again. When Bloom was healthy enough to move and speak again, I told her all that I did to help nurse her back to health, she thanked me for saving her life and helping make her healthy once again and then she proceeded to kiss me. "I know this is not nearly enough to pay you back for saving my life and helping make me healthy again; Kimberly. But I will make it up to you somehow." I thought of a way she could pay me back in full and then I told her; "Just agree to date and eventually marry me and we'll call it even." Bloom smiled and said; "Okay, I'll be your girlfriend then!" She kissed me again and then she told the doctor overseeing her recovery that she was recovered enough to be discharged, the doctor agreed and then she was discharged. Bloom and I have been dating almost three years now, and I plan to ask her to marry me later tonight, since she is coming to Ever After to celebrate me getting into Ever After High as the first college student to attend the school." Kimberly finished.

Kitty looked at her friend and said; "Wow Kim, you really can be scary when it comes to seeing friends and loved ones get hurt. Kitty looked at her friend and asked; "Kim, what about your family!? Do they still keep in touch with you as well!?" Kimberly shook her head; "No, all of my family members have either disowned me or they are dead. I chose to be who I have always been on the inside, and that caused all of my living family members to disown me, also; I couldn't transition to my true gender while I was living in their shadow and under their roof. It has been almost two years, since I got disowned by my family, and because I got disowned, I was finally able to transition and also get sex reassignment surgery. In 2019; there was a scientific research breakthrough that allowed Transgender people to begin naturally changing their hormone levels in great amounts, I was one of the first twenty people selected to try it, I got a shot of vitamin C-3 and vitamin K, blended with large amounts of estrogen and progesterone. Both vitamins K and C-3 drastically decrease the level of Testosterone in a trans woman or trans girl's body."

Kimberly stopped long enough to take a drink of water from a bottle she had in her suitcase, afterwards she continued speaking; "After one shot of that natural compound, a Trans woman or Trans Girl could finally get her SRS or GCS, and Trans men or Trans Boys are given a shot of Vitamin E and Vitamin B-2 blended with large amounts of Testosterone and other male hormones required to get their SRS or GCS. I had my SRS done last year, and now I am 100% female all the way down to a cellular level, as the Vitamin C-3 and Vitamin K with Estrogen and Progesterone compound changed half of my XY chromosomes into XX Chromosomes, this causes the body to reconstruct itself from the very cellular level to physical appearance, the only thing it does change which has to be done by surgical procedures is the genitalia and voice of the Trans woman or Trans Girl."

Kitty was absolutely shocked by everything her dear friend; Kimberly had to go through in order to really become herself. Kitty hugged her friend and new roommate and said; "Welcome to Ever After High Kimmy, I hope that you and I will enjoy being roommates and also I hope that you can become friends with many of the students here." Kimberly thanked Kitty and then she asked; "Kitty, where is the girl's shower? I need to go and take a shower because I'm covered in a lot of sweat, dirt and other things that I really need to wash off my body."

Kitty told her roommate exactly where the girl's shower was and then Kimberly undressed, grabbed a towel, her panties and bra, and a pair of shower shoes and she headed to the girl's shower. "Um, Kim! Public indecency is grounds for hexpulsion, you do realize that!?" Kimberly turned around and looked at her friend and replied; "Hexchange students cannot be hexpelled! So, I'm perfectly safe!" Kimberly continued strutting her naked body towards the girl's shower on the other side of the girl's wing of the dorms, earning a few lustful stares from the only single boys at the school, who were not gay. Kimberly heard Sparrow wolf-whistle at her as she walked past the Co-Ed common area of the Dorm to the other side of the girls half of the dorms. "Sorry boys, I'm Lesbian!" Kimberly said as she continued walking. All of the single girls who weren't straight stared as well, Duchess Swan; who is bisexual, wolf-whistled at Kimberly. Which earned Duchess a suggestive and also seductive middle finger from Kimberly. Kimberly was just about to enter the girl's shower when she bumped into Apple White who was coming around the corner from the RA's office. "Kim! What are you doing here at Ever After High!? And also; why the fuck are you walking naked around the dorms!?" Apple pulled Kimberly into the girl's shower to get any wandering eyes from the boys or girls who could be staring away from her friend.