Chapter 14

Duchess Swan began to feel faint and nearly passed out during the assembly. If not for her best friend and also her roommate; Rosie Redd, Duchess would've fainted. When Duchess came to, she grabbed Rosie and then she proceeded to bite her best friend's neck, puncturing her jugular vein, and Duchess began taking in the smell of Rosie's blood, before she proceeded to guzzle the lifeblood of the young rose red in front of everyone in the realm. Duchess, unlike Ashlynn, had no intention of stopping herself from making her first kill as a vampire. She drank every last drop of blood from her now deceased best friend.

"Now, I feel the need to do the same with all of you! Especially my sire; Ashlynn! I am a vampire now because of her! But I have no intention whatsoever of sparing anyone who has ever hurt me, made fun of me, nor made an enemy out of me." Suddenly; a lone girl stood between Duchess and everyone else. "Duchess Eugenia Swan! I know that you're angry, but you can control your emotions and also your bloodlust! I learned how to. Oddly enough; I learned how from her! In walks a gorgeous woman and everyone in the school stares at her beauty.

"Greetings everyone, I'm Nephthys, I am heralded as an Egyptian Goddess, a Demon and also a Vampire, but the truth is; aside from my anger towards many humans who apparently are no longer alive and haven't been for centuries; I am not as evil as I am said to be. I am a Goetic Demon, and we are often mistaken as being evil because of our attitudes and our actions, but we are not as evil as you have been led to believe. I had possessed Ashlynn with the promise that I would give her magical powers, and she thought that meant turning her into a vampire like myself, but although, while she was possessed by me, she experienced what it is like being a vampire, she was never in any danger of becoming a vampire. However; if a person possessed by a vampire bites another person's neck or bites them and draws blood, the person bitten becomes a vampire. Ashlynn isn't a vampire, nor is she a human either. She's something more, something in between the two. She's a human being with all of the strengths and only one weakness of a vampire. She even has immunity to silver, sunlight, running water, she can set foot on hallowed or holy ground unlike most vampires. Ashlynn can sire vampires if she so chooses to do so. And those vampires that she sires will be just like her in every way, with only one difference; they won't be immune to sunlight, but they'll be immune to all other weaknesses of vampires. As long as they haven't killed anyone yet! Otherwise; they will have every weakness of vampires including; sunlight and they will be lost to their bloodlust and thirst."

As Nephthys finished talking Ashlynn steps forward. "Duchess! You've made your first kill. You cannot be saved. Unfortunately; because I am your sire, anyone who you bite and feed on will be linked to your sire, and even worse; every life you take will be be on me, because I sired you when Nephthys temporarily possessed me. You better hope that Rosie doesn't kill anyone when she awakens as a vampire. Because the lives you take and the lives of the people she takes will be on me and if you and Rosie kill conspicuously; the vampire council will intervene and kill all of you and then they will do the same with me." Ashlynn spoke.

Rosie awakens after being killed by Duchess. "Ugh my head. Duchess, why did you make me a vampire!? You know I hate vampires, because they drink the one thing that makes me squeamish and you know I'm hemophobic." Ashlynn walked towards Rosie. "Rosie, I take it that even though you are a vampire now, that you don't want to drink..." Rosie interrupted. "Don't say the word." Ashlynn knowing that the word; blood made Rosie feel squeamish and she was a hemophobic person. "So does that mean you will never kill anyone!?" Rosie smiles revealing her fangs. "Of course. I'm a vegan, and that isn't going to change now that I'm a vampire. Maybe my actual vampire cousin could help me with surviving as a vampire without having to drink that stuff."

Cupid, who was present knew who Rosie was talking about. "Raven, would you mind helping me opening a portal between Ever After and the Monster World!?" Raven nodded. "Sis, will you help me open a portal to the Monster World for Cupid!?" Raven asked Apple, who agreed. "Portal between worlds of monsters and fairytales, here our plea, open so our friends can leave!" As they finished casting the spell; a portal between worlds opened and out of the portal came three cloaked vampires. "Duchess Swan, you have been summoned before the Vampire Grand Council, as well as everyone you sired. Your sire must appear before the Vampire Grand Council as well and so must Nephthys." One of the vampires turned to look at Rosie. "Wait, when did you become one of us!?" It was Rosie's vampire cousin. "Draculaura?" The vampire looking at Rosie nods and briefly removes her hood.

"Lala, I was sired by, Duchess. I'm hemophobic and I have no intention on ever consuming that nasty stuff. Please help me to survive without needing it." Rosie asked the vampire beside her. "Unfortunately; I cannot, as I am now a member of the vampire council and must now consume blood. It's preferred to be human, but I find animal blood satisfies my thirst. And do not worry, we're not gonna kill you, we don't kill vampires or the newborns they sire for killing conspicuously, that is not why we summoned you. Also, Rosie; my best friend; Elissabat is the queen of all vampires."