Chapter 4

Once Apple was sure no one could see Kimberly anymore, she asked her friend why she was at Ever After High, to which Kimberly answered; "I'm the new Hexchange student, and I already know the rules about public indecency, but since I'm a Hexchange student, I cannot be hexpelled!" Apple thought back to the one experience she had that made her realize that she was a lesbian.

-Flashback: 5 years ago;

Apple White was sitting on the bench at her middle on earth, writing in her diary. "Dear diary, today I was made fun of by a bunch of girls for wearing my glasses. One girl came to my defense after the ones making fun of me broke my glasses and threw them on the ground. I thanked her for defending me. She helped me to my feet and as she was helping me to my feet; I stood up way too fast and my lips ended up touching hers. We were both in shock by what had happened, that we just stood there with both of our lips touching and when we finally pulled away, I felt this strange sensation come over my whole body, a tingling sensation that I never felt before. "Sorry about that, I'm Kimberly." She said, I took her hand and shook it. "Appolina, but my friends call me Apple. Nice to meet you, Kimberly!"

Kimberly and I became friends, and when the girls would normally pick on and make fun of me, they just walked past me or turned around and went the other direction. I didn't understand why until one day while I was in the bathroom; I overheard two girls talking about how Kimberly had hospitalized three boys who tried to touch her inappropriately, and nearly killed a girl who tripped her in the cafeteria. Most people were afraid of her, but these two girls seemed to idolize her. I finished peeing, cleaned myself with the bidet, then flushed the toilet, pulled up my underwear and skirt, and then unlocked and opened the stall door. "So, do you two girls think everything you heard about Kimberly is true?" The blonde haired girl looked at me, then at the ginger haired girl beside her and then back at me; "Duh! We saw her put two of those three boys in the hospital ourselves during 6th grade two years ago. And the girl who tripped her in the cafeteria was the meanest girl in the school until last year, when she and her family moved away out of fear for her life."

Apple was shocked that her new friend; Kimberly, could do something as scary as that. But she did according to these two girls. "Oh, I'm Sarah, and this, this is my girl friend; Francine. We're lesbians, and also big fans of Kimberly. After all; who wouldn't expect a Transgender girl to be like that!?" Francine looked at Sarah; "Excuse me! Have I ever been like that as long as you've known me!?" Apple looked at Francine and realized what she meant; "So, you're a Transgender girl like Kimberly as well!?" Francine nodded. Sarah and Francine both asked the girl in front of them her name. "Oh, how silly of me; I'm Appolina, Appolina Dawn White! But my friends call me; Apple, or they would if I had any friends other than Kimberly." Apple said with tears in her eyes as she told them about how she had no friends until Kimberly defended her from bullies. Sarah and Francine looked at each other. "Wow, that's a side of Kimberly we've never heard of or even seen before, she's known as the meanest girl in school now that the previous mean girl moved away. So, to hear she was nice to someone is actually a shocker. Count yourself lucky."

Apple asked the girls if they could be friends, and they agreed. "With Kimberly as your friend; Anyone who wants to be your friend will be protected by Kimberly just as she protected you. Of course, we'll be your friends!" Maybe with both the Meanest girl in school and the two most popular girls in school as your friends, you could become the school Queen Bee. We haven't had a Queen Bee since the last one graduated and went on to high school." Apple was happy, she quickly climbed up the school's social ladder to Queen Bee, it only took her half a school year to become Queen Bee. Apple made many friends along the way, but she also made a ton of enemies as well.

-End Flashback

Apple smiled and said; "Because of you, I was able to climb the social ladder in middle school, and become the Queen Bee of the school, and when I graduated from middle school and started high school; most of my posse followed me to Ever After High, except for you, Sarah and Francine. Whatever happened to them!?" Kimberly smiled and answered; "Francine is Franklin now, and Sarah is now locked in a padded room, Sarah was so sad that you left and she felt hurt as well, and then when her mother died; Sarah went crazy, she tried to kill Franklin, me and herself by driving off a bridge, but she never got past the guard rail, Franklin and I were taken to the hospital to treat our injuries and Sarah was taken to the nearest psychiatric ward, where she has been ever since then."