Chapter 10

Faybelle almost forgot about her older sisters; Lilith Paige and Mal Bertha. "Don't I know it, I actually had sex with Lily before I found out we were sisters." Faybelle said kinda grossed out at the memory that appeared in her head. Briar, who couldn't sleep from the incessant talking shot upright wide awake. "Wait, so I'm not the only sister you had sex with!? When was this!?" Briar asked in a kind of jealous tone. "Babe, it was before I came Ever After High. Lily was living in a realm called; Storybrooke and I was sent there to kill a child named; Abigail Mills. Who is apparently; Snow White's great-granddaughter and Apple's great-niece. I didn't realize that my whole family included the Charmings, Snow White, the Hoods, Badwolfs, the Wickeds, the Gales, Peter Pan, Professor Rumplestiltskin and so many others until my mother's funeral. So, when Abigail died an accidental death, because I didn't have it in me to harm her, I didn't know she was related to us through our Mother; Aurora."

Aurora, hearing her name, came running. "What do you girls need!?" Briar and Faybelle looked at their mother; "We were just talking about how big our family is, and how Snow's great-granddaughter; Abigail was related to us through you." Aurora lowered her head; "Little Abby was too young to die, I know it was an accidental death, but Ella seems to believe that somebody was sent to kill her daughter. Henry died and then Abigail did, Ella doesn't believe their deaths were a coincidence." Aurora said sadly. "Momma, there's something that I should tell you now that Mom is gone. I was sent a few years ago before I began Ever After High to a realm called; Storybrooke, specifically to kill someone. I met my older sister; Lily, I didn't realize that we were related and I hooked up with her, but I sent to kill someone there in Storybrooke, I just didn't have it in me to kill them, and that person died accidentally."

Aurora gasped. "You were sent to kill Abby weren't you?" Faybelle closed her eyes and lowered her head. "Yes, but her death was not my fault, like I said; I didn't have it in me to harm her, so I didn't follow through with it. I'm sure if I told Auntie Ella about it, wait.. isn't Ashlynn's mom's name; Ella as well?" Faybelle answered. Aurora put her head up. "You know, now that I think about it; Yes, Ashlynn's mother's name is in fact; Ella. I do hope that Abby wasn't Ashlynn's sister." Aurora responds. Briar pulls out her phones and sends a hext message to Ashlynn. "Hi Ash, I know you are probably busy working at the Glass Slipper, but I had a question to ask you. Please call me back or hext me when you get a chance to. Thanks." Briar put her phone down and not even three seconds after, her phone binged with a hext message notification. "Hi B, yeah I have a little time to talk. What do you wish to talk about?" Briar replies; "Hang on, I'll call you."

Briar dials Ashlynn's phone number and put it on speaker. "Hello, thank you for calling the Glass Slipper Shoe store, I'm Ashlynn. How may I help you today?" Ashlynn answered. "Ash, it's Briar." Ashlynn then replied. "Oh, my bad B, what is it that you wished to talk about?" Briar told Ashlynn that she was on speakerphone and that her mother and sister could hear as well. "Oh okay, thanks for letting me know. So, what is it you need?" Ashlynn asked. "Hey Ash, I have a few questions to ask you. Question one; You mom's name is Ella right!?" Briar asked her best friend. Ashlynn confirmed that it was true. "Question two; your dad's name was Henry am I correct?" Once again Ashlynn answered. confirming that was true. "And this next question is a little bit personal, but you had a younger sister who died. What was her name?" Ashlynn finally spoke; "What is the reason for you asking me all of these questions? Did you find out something about Abby's death!? If so, what!? My mother suspects someone killed both; Abby and my dad. I believe dad was killed, but I don't think Abby's death was anything more than an accident."

Briar tells her that she knows someone who can actually confirm Abby's death was accidental, but couldn't do the same with Henry's death. Faybelle spoke; "Ashlynn, I know that you don't really like me, but I have something to say that both you and your mother should hear." A soft feminine sounding voice calmly came over the phone. "We're both here Daughter of Maleficent! What do you want to say?" It was Cinderella's voice. "Hi auntie Ella, I know I'm the last person you want to hear from, but it's time to give you closure on Abigail's death. It was an accident, and here's why I know that it was. A few years before I enrolled at Ever After High; I had gotten in so deep with the Fairy mob and I had to do five years of service for them, and that service also included professional hits. Someone hired the fairy mob to kill Abby, I was sent to do the job, but I couldn't go through with it, I told the fairy mob father that I didn't have it in me to kill an innocent child, and that I would gladly serve him another year before I went to Ever After High. If he left the girl alone and said that the hit was unjustified and put on an innocent child."