Chapter 1

It was a bright sunny day at the Dragon Games arena, Crystal Winter, her girl-friend; Noel Claus and Noel's girlfriend; Malia Thorn, Faybelle's older sister were leaving Princessology 101 class. Faybelle is coming back from General Villainy. "Ah, Noel and Malia; just the fairytale Royals that I'm looking for." Faybelle says getting their attention. Malia and Noel turn to face her. "Headmasters Grimm is looking for you two. He says it's urgent and pertains to the Destiny of Santa and Mrs. Claus. And despite you being older Malia; you have no desire to follow after our mother, so that falls to me, and you are able to chart your own path, and write your own destiny. This of course means that since you and Noel have fallen in love with each other, and learned that you sis, are Noel's One True Love, that your new destiny is to become the next Mrs. Claus, while she becomes the next Santa Claus."

Malia and Noel follow Faybelle to the headmaster's office where Milton and Giles were talking about something regarding Raven. "Milton, you need to tell her that she's your daughter! King Stewart Charming is the Good King and husband of the Evil Queen, but you're her actual father, so she deserves to know." Milton nods. "You're right little brother, and I will tell her. But not before our meeting with Ms. Claus and her girlfriend; Malia Thorn. Come in young ladies!" The three girls walked into the Headmasters' office. "Thank You Ms. Thorn, you may return to your class now." Faybelle turns around and heads back to class.

Headmasters Milton and Giles then look at Noel and Malia and smile; "Ms. Noel and Madame Thorn, are you two both aware that since Ms. White and Ms. Queen both decided to Shelf the Storybook of Legends, that my younger brother here; has convinced me to let the students choose whether or not to follow their parents' destinies or write their own stories. We've been more lenient with the Rebels and we've shown our support of them wishing to write their own stories. But as of late; my brother and I, mostly myself; have come to realize that some of the destinies our students had were actually not their own, and those students played a much different and also bigger role than just one story. For example; Ms. Charming's true destiny was to become the Princess Knight. Giles and I discovered this when we all were in wonderland celebrating after Ms. Queen undid her mother's curse on the realm, and the portals between Ever After and Wonderland were opened again."

Malia looked at Noel kinda confused. "Headmasters; what does this all have to do with the two of us?" Noel asked curiously. Milton nodded as if he was getting to it. "As I was saying; Ms. Charming is the Princess Knight, but not only is she the Princess Knight, she also is destined to be the White Knight and The Prince who wakes Snow White from her sleeping curse. Malia, your sister is destined to be the dark fairy of the sleeping beauty story as well as the Kind fairy who urges Sleeping Beauty to not heed the call of the Dark Fairy, thus why both Briar and Faybelle had that dream of Faybelle saving Briar. Faybelle is also the one who will awaken Briar if she does happen to prick her finger. Anyway; back to what this means for you and Ms. Claus here."

Milton turned to look at his brother who then spoke. "Madame Thorn, it has come to our intention that you and Ms. Claus have both found your true love within each other, and that means that Ms. Claus and Madame Thorn; you two will be the next Santa and Mrs. Claus. This of course means that you both will move to the North Pole and get married, but Madame Thorn also has another story she plays a role in; "The Tale of the Two Sisters", in this story; she becomes the fairy godmother of two sisters who were separated at birth, and lived in two different places."

Noel Claus and Malia Thorn are listening to Headmasters Giles and Milton talk about the future Santa and Mrs. Claus. It was rather boring, but they listened nonetheless. After a few hours of listening to the Headmasters talk, they were dismissed and sent back to class. Malia and Noel were on their way to Damsel-in-distressing class, when Faybelle stopped them. "Malia, I need your help with something. I have this person that I really like, but I don't know how to tell them how I really feel about them. And I would like your help and advice on how to confess to and ask her out in hopes that she feels the same way about me also." Faybelle asked her sister politely.