Chapter 8

The next day; Apple and Darling were planning to go on a date and they invited Briar and Faybelle to join them as a double-date. Faybelle and Briar both accepted the invite and the two couples met together to discuss where and when their double-date would be. The two couples agree to go on a romantic stroll through the village of Book End as their date, and that they would go on their double-date the following day. The four girls had decided a where and when for their double-date and now it was time to head to their respective classes for the day. When all classes ended for the day; Faybelle met Briar in their dorm room, they worked together on any Thronework assignments they were given by the teachers, and then the two girls left their room to head down to the Castleteria for their evening meal. After they finished eating their dinner; Faybelle and Briar both head back to their room, there they decide to have a little one-on-one time together (a/n: they got freaky), after spending some one-on-one time together, they cuddled in Faybelle's bed and then the two fell asleep.

The following day;

There was no classes for either of the girls that day as it was a Saturday. So, they slept in until 10 am. When they woke up; they each got ready for their date night. "Faybelle and Briar showered together as they would normally do ever since they began dating. Apple and Darling were dating, but Apple thought that she wasn't ready for her and Darling to have one-on-one time together or any other thing like that with Darling, however; she was perfectly fine with them showering together.

After Briar and Faybelle's shower; they both get dressed. Faybelle decides to wear one of Briar's outfits for their date night, while Briar asks her cousin; Rosabella, to borrow one of her outfits for the date. After she promises to wash and return it, Rosabella agrees to let Briar borrow an outfit. Apple and Darling finish getting ready and then it is finally time to meet up with Briar and Faybelle. The two couples meet up at the Castleteria during breakfast, and then after they eat their morning meal; the two couples leave school grounds and walk to the village of Book End.

Apple and Darling were now on a double-date with Briar and Faybelle, when they both came to the Hocus Latte Café. "Apple wants to stop off at the Hocus Latte Café real quick." Darling says to the other couple with her and Apple. Briar asks her girlfriend; "Babe, would you please go get me a Grande Hazelnut Iced Cappuccino double pump hazelnut, three pumps caramel vanilla, double-double shot Chocolate Creme, with Caramel drizzle topped with two cherries." It took a few minutes to process and memorize her girlfriend's order. "Of course my Rose!" Faybelle answered, knowing her girlfriend never asks her for anything except for an Iced Capp from the Hocus Latte Café, and then Faybelle goes inside and orders the Iced Capp for her girlfriend.

After Apple and Faybelle come back out of the Hocus Latte Café, Darling and Apple share Apple's Caramel Apple Iced Latte using one straw. Faybelle, who is a bit of a Germaphobe, had grabbed two straws. "Babe, do you mind if I try that? Hazelnut is my favorite after all." Faybelle asked her narcoleptic girlfriend. Briar fell asleep, so Faybelle woke her up. "Oh sorry Faybe, what was it you wanted again!?" The beautiful brunette said to the white-platinum blonde fairy beside her. "Hazelnut is my favorite, do you mind if I try a little of your Iced Capp!?" Briar smiles; "Of course you can! I intended to share it with you, that is why I ordered a Grande instead of my usual small." The light brown eyed girl said happily.

Faybelle hands a straw to Briar and then opens the second one. "Okay, this is the first time I have shared anything with anyone!" Faybelle says with a joyous grin. Briar smiles. "This is the first time I have ever had a girlfriend, despite having been Lesbian all my life, although I was still in the wardrobe, when I of course dated Hopper and Humphrey, then there was that one time I had a brief romance with Duchess, let's not discuss that again, but of course Duchess and I weren't officially dating. But with you; my childhood friend, who is both the villain and savior of my story and also my future wife, I am very proud to be me! I just hope that when the time comes for me to sleep 100 years; you'll be kind enough to spell all of my friends and family by putting them in an ageless sleep as well. That way when you kiss me and I wake up, I will be able to marry you and have all my family and friends present for our wedding!" Briar replies with excitement.