Chapter Eleven: Dress up.

"Justy I wanna ride!" Aurora put her hands up and Justin sighed but the smile on his lips gave him away.
"Me too!" Rhydian nodded
"Hop in" Justin watched amused as the two little kids tried with all their effort to get in the mini car.
"Little babies" He reached over picking Aurora up and then pulling Rhydian in, driving around.
"At what age do you think he'll figure out you're controlling that car with a remote" Vincent looked at Alina's face, who smirked.
"The day I have him drive off a cliff"

Aurora's P.O.V:

I hated going to school.

Well, not exactly the school part but rather the whole teachers, studying, math and waking up part. I liked observing people, I used to have friends too, until we got older and the rest were allowed on sleepovers and stuff, I was not because I had to help around the house.

We distanced, slowly only nodding at each other in the hallway.

Not to mention I always looked like a zombie, in the same everyday clothes. I could look a little better but again the whole waking up early plays in and it wasn't worth it.

Today however was different, I was starting a new school with no one who knew me there, sort of like a fresh start, both scary and exciting, not to mention the whole private school thing, I was used to public school, it was one of the worst ones there, sort of funny though. I liked the stability of it when not knowing what the next few words or actions at home were going to be, I knew I'd see the familiar lockers, classmates, teachers and hear the same voices, singing, fights, dirty jokes.

I looked at myself in the mirror, just finished brushing my brown hair, which fell behind my back neatly, my mismatched blue eyes looked back, a thought hit my head looking at them making me tilt my head.

One iris a very dark blue like Nico's, while the other, a light sky blue like Milo's.

I ran my fingers through my hair, deciding to put the frontal half of it up with two braids on either side, letting them mix when the rest of my loose hair. It was one of the only styles I could do properly, and so my fingers pulled and tied them up accordingly.

Finally, I let out a sigh looking at myself in the mirror, fully, not just the face. My shirt was snow-white, tucked into my dark skirt, a dark blue tie neatly in place (Thank you, Youtube!) and a blazer with golden buttons that contrasted perfectly with the dark material of it.

I looked...like one of those rich kid girls on Pinterest. I felt funny like it was Halloween and I was dressing up in a really weirdly lame outfit.

Who dresses up as a schoolgirl by choice again?

Someone knocked on my door, and I opened up to Vince, who looked surprised that I was up early.

Why would he ever think that? Obviously not because I rose up around 9-10 both days I was here.

Oops.

I think I turned red at those thoughts.

"Good morning" His fingers lightly tickled my stomach as he wished me. "Nervous?"

"Mhmm" I decided on and then remembering the whole verbal responses to the older two rule, at least only they cared about it. "It's weird."

"What is?" He asked amused, leaning on the doorway as I picked up the bag which had a couple of notebooks in it with a pencil case and other random school things.

"This uniform?"

His soft sort of husky laugh (it was early in the morning after all) made me smile, I think he should laugh more often.