Spoilers.

This is for when I'm not able to update on time. I'll put up a spoiler here every time I fail too, to make up since some of you don't have an Instagram account or even a Wattpad one to follow me with, if you do, don't be shy. Press the follow button.

Anyhoo, this is to make it easier <3

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

20/10/21: I felt my throat clog up, as I turned it over in my hands in order for the leaves to get shaken up and fall. And as they fell I noticed another figure in it, two more figures. I saw what looked like a young Alina sitting on the branches of one of the trees, and another woman under the tree leaning against a motorbike.

23/10/21: I nodded jumping out of my seat and placed my bowl into the sink. My heart was jumping, I would finally get some answers but somewhere down there I was also scared. Alina's words rang painfully in my ears.

Once you know, there is no going back.

26/10/2021: Four years. If someone replayed this little exchange to me four years from today, I'd slap my hand over my mouth in shock, because as we sat here with drinks and desserts, talking I never would have imagined what Alina was actually planning all along.

6/12/2021: With delicacy I slipped the dagger beside the phone, a shiver passing through me as the silky velvet met my thigh, slowly I did the same with the gun.

22/01/2020:  "Dead" He answered and shrugged. "The pure-blooded Blacks or De Luca's anyway. Maddie was of course going to inherit fifty per cent of the leadership and you know how it goes when two people with big egos and deadly minds go into a competition, both my brother and sister wanted full percentage of the leadership without even knowing the true identity of who they were competing against."

28/01/2020:  "Aurora, love, I know you aren't comfortable around me yet and it is completely understandable," He took out a pan and a few bowls and then dipped his head, looking me in the eyes. "but don't degrade your needs, ever, understood?"