Chapter Eleven: Shush, that's a fucking spoiler.

"It's scary," Alina's fingers lightly traced the toddler's cheek.
"What is?" Harry asked, his fingers threading through her hair.
"What if he grows up to hate me?" Her big blue scared eyes jumped between Harry and Percy who exchanged a look.
"He won't grow up to hate you, we promise," Harry nudged her, "If he does we can just throw him down from a window."
"No!"
Harry smiled and Percy leaned down to her height, down where she sat on the window seat.
"Absoutely none of us will ever hate you. We love you more than life, all of us do, okay?"
Alina just nodded, letting her father kiss her forehead, her uncle comb through her hair and her little three old Vince snuggle in her arms, still terrified of being hated by him.

Aurora's P.O.V:

I stared at the pieces of the unassembled gun one last time before shutting the drawer I put them in and stared up at my reflection. I think I cleaned up well enough.

I had a white dress on with a flannel jacket that wasn't mine, probably Milo or Austin's, grey and blue in dull tones and wore a simple rose-gold chain and fairy shaped pendant. It wasn't flashy, it didn't show a lot of skin. I was aware that I shouldn't care about it, but that reaction that day had stilled that into me for some reason, I wasn't able to shake it off yet.

"Cute outfit," Justin commented entering the room without knocking.

"Thank you!" I brightened up at the compliment. Justin rolled his eyes at how easily I was pleased probably and held his hand out, I took it.

"You know..." Austin and Landon joined us at the elevator. "We should probably warn her."

"Yeah," Landon nodded in agreement.

"Yeah what?" Dustin asked easily 15 meters away from us.

"We should warn her."

"Why?" He came closer. "Not like she's ever going to date anyone anyway."

"I might," I argued.

"No," Nico's dark eyes bore into mine like they usually did when he wasn't happy with something I did or said or was in a bad mood in general aka most of the time. "If you do, I will chop them up, starting with their tongue and eyes, force it down their throat and then while they fucking choke I will beat them with their own arms and legs after breaking every bloody little bone in them that exists while they choke on their own organs, understood?"

I shrunk at the very vivid threat. Nico didn't usually utter more than a sentence or two while threatening anyone not only me. That itself spoke of how much he wasn't against this idea. At least he was aware of what pronouns to use. However, that wasn't much consolation towards the image (Featuring Dan) that was in my head at the moment.

I nodded, gulping whatever saliva was left in my throat. Nico seemed pleased with that.

"Come here," He nodded to himself, I shook my head, holding onto Justin's arm tighter.

"I'm good, thanks."

"It's not like Justin won't join me in the fun."

"Justin doesn't like murdering people."

"Torturing," Nico corrected me, "Until they wish I was murdering them. As for Justin, you never know, we'd all enjoy killing anyone involved with you, wouldn't we?"

"Enjoy what?" Milo rubbed his hands together.

"Torturing Aurora's little future partner."

"Totally." At the 'yeses' and 'of courses' that followed in agreement, I decided I was betrayed and let go of Justin's arm who hadn't wasted one second in the yes.